Chapter 15

Quickly, the image of the room changed back to it's normal black and yellow grid color, and I plopped on the floor, being super tired.

Soon, Anakin quickly made his way toward me, coming down the stairs from the observatory room.

Sighing, I stood up to meet his eyes, so he wouldn't have to look down at me.

"(Y/N)," he started, then his eyes slowly went down to my torn open shirt, revealing my chest a bit. He bit his lip. "You are aloud to go home and rest. The twins are tired as well... And you might want to change your shirt. "

I looked down, and covered my chest with my arms. "Why are you even looking there? "

"I wasn't..."

I glared at him. "Sure... "

"I wasn't! Seriously!"

"Then how else could you say that I need to change me shirt? "

He sighed. "Just forget I said anything."

I smirked, being happy with my results, that I had won this argument.

Anakin shifted around on his heels. "Alright (Y/N). Let's go. You have a lot of work to do tomorrow, if you want to finish your training. The twins need to be put to sleep as well. "

I nodded, bowing and waving to the other Jedi masters.

As we walked out of the building, the twins sleepily walked beside us, Luke hanging onto Anakin's leg as we walked.

Anakin smiled, looking at me, then back down at Luke. He carefully picked Luke up from his leg, and set him inside the speeder, getting in himself.

I climbed in as well, holding Leia, braiding her long hair while she was asleep on my lap.

The rest of the ride was silent. Anakin had already congratulated me on my few courses finished and I was completely tired, so I didn't see a reason to talk.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, we arrived at his apartment. I got out, carrying Leia in my arms, with Luke in Anakin's.

I smiled, walking inside and going to the twin's room, tucking Leia under the covers, and planting a small kiss on her forehead.

Anakin placed Luke in his bed as well, with him going to his bedroom. However, he stopped, looking back at me. "(Y/N)?"

I looked back at him, before entering my room. "Yes Master? "

"Mind if you sleep in my room tonight? "

I looked down, feeling a bit awkward. "Sure... Why? "

"I just... Need some company. "

I chuckled. "There are twins in the room for company. "

"(Y/N), please? "

Sighing, I looked back up at him, rubbing my foot on the carpet. "I suppose... "

He smiled. "Good deal. "

I just awkwardly smiled back and went to my room and changed into pajama bottoms and a shirt.

I thought for a second. Wait (Y/N). Think. Why would he want to have you in the bed with him? Oh goodness. This all sounds so wrong. Okay. Clear your mind of the dirty thoughts. He obviously doesn't want you in that way. But why would he want you to sleep with him? Doesn't it seem a bit weird that the Master wants the Padawan to sleep with him? I know he's been missing Padmè for quite a while... Maybe that's just the reason.

I sighed, and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair. After that, I slowly made my way towards Anakin's room, where he was sleeping with a shirt and pants on.

I quietly crawled into the bed, sleeping on my side, my back facing towards Anakin.

Suddenly, I felt a warm embrace over me: It was Anakin. He was hugging me from behind his head resting on my head.

My heart stood still.
As if it wasn't beating.
Sure we've been in more awkward situations, like that one three years ago, where he was Force choking me then suddenly he started kissing me.
But this? He seemed relaxed.
As if it was completely normal.
I couldn't sense anything tense inside him. He just seemed like a normal, happy Anakin.
I sighed, and just layed there, propping my head up against the pillow.

Before I fell asleep, the last three words I heard were, "I love you. "

And I fell asleep.