Chapter 8

Quickly, we arrived at the Jedi Temple, stopping our speeder there. I hopped out of it, along with the Twins and my Master. The Twins followed along by my side, as Anakin walked ahead of me, taking long strides, while I tried to catch up.

Master Yoda was in the hangar, and spotted us. He smiled when he saw the Younglings, and looked up at us.

"Hello Younglings," he said in his unusual tone. He looked up at Anakin and I. "Hello young Skywalker. And (Y/N)."

I bowed my head, and so did Anakin.

"Need I take the Twins?" He asked, looking at them.

Anakin shrugged. "Sure. Oh and... are the Trials today?"

Master Yoda nodded. "Yes. It's seems I have forgotten. When 874 years of age you are, young Skywalker, a bad memory you will have. "

Luke chuckled. "Master Yoda, we'll never be that old."

I laughed, and so did everyone else. He looked down at the Younglings. "Being watched Skywalker, you will," he said. "Take them to the Younglings room, you will, an train the other Younglings, you will for now."

Anakin's eyes widened. "But what about my Padawan? Can't I watch her?"

Yoda thought about it for a minute, and looked back at Luke and Leia. "Join your father, you may. He will be watching (Y/N), during the Trials. "

Anakin beamed, and bowed to Master Yoda. "Thank you, Master Yoda."
******
The Trial room was huge. The walls looked like a black and yellow grid, that was controlled by the computer to make different backrounds, and totally change your world. The floors were a grid as well, and so were the doors. The High Council members were gathered around, bringing in other Padawans like me. The others crowded around, standing up striaght.

I sensed someone watching me, and looked up at the walls, to find an observatory room. Luke and Leia were watching me, as their father made his way to the other High Council members.

"Hello, young Padawans," started Mace Windu. "Today you are going through a test, to see if you are to be a Jedi Knight. You will be tested in nine ways: Teamwork, isolation, fear, anger, betrayal, focus, instinct, forgiveness, and protection. "

Windu ended, and Master Saesee Tin stepped in to tell his part. "In the first part, you will all work together, trying to solve a conflict. Then, you will be split apart, on your own," he finished.

Then, Master Ki-Adi-Mundi started," The computer controls the area, so be warned. Nothing can kill you, but you will be put to sleep, and out of the trials, automatically failing. This a test of survival, and knowlage. You must rely on your available resources, in order to be successful. "

Master Yoda nodded to Ki-Adi-Mundi. "Your lightsaber, the only weapon you have. Lose it, then that is a automatic fail, as well, Padawans. Be careful, for the lightsaber, is the only weapon you will have. "

Master Obi-Wan smirked, and looked over at Anakin, then back to the group. "There will be no time limit. Take as long as needed. But be warned, this is not an easy task. The key to succeeding, is to be careful. "

Finally, Anakin looked at everyone. " We will be watching you from above. You cannot see us, but we can see you. Be careful, Young Padawans. And may the Force be with you. "

The Masters walked away, and into the observatory room. Master Windu pressed a button, and the room changed.

We were in a jungle, a jungle planet. I recognized this setting, from a book I was reading, and I knew we were in the Corva sector.