Key

All the Gladers had been busy with the plans at stake. At first, we all were caught up with the map room and the fire, but we are back on track now. The original plan still seemed to be our best bet. To jump into an invisible hole where the Grievers live. Cause that totally makes sense. We spent our time making weapons. We had so many wooden spears, but I feel that they are of no use for these mechanical beasts.

My mind still swarmed from all the faction talk, that Tobias told me about just two days ago. How could a world even be divided into different living places just based on traits? The thought was cruel. With only three days left until we try our escape, I wanted to think about everything. I needed some time to just think. I decided the best way of doing this was to just go back to my room. As I strolled, not more than 40 feet away from the Homestead, the glowing green eyes darted across my feet. I screamed, as I jumped back and missed my feet. I fell down, onto my back.

"Get away from her you shucking piece of klunk!" Screamed a voice that approached me. Within seconds, I was pulled up to my feet, by none other than Minho.

"I hate these things!" I yelled towards the direction the Beetle Blade that was kicked, hoping the thing would hear me. "Thank you, Minho. I did not want that creep looking at me. Whoever monitors those, probably loves doing so."

"Whatever, I'm tired of them too. But yeah." Minho said as he jogged away. Probably to go tell Newt the 'adventure' that just occurred. Why is that guy so sassy? I thought to myself as I walked up the wooden steps and into my room.
I lied on my bed, and relaxed my mind. The sudden thoughts engulfed all of my energy and flowed out of me fast, way too fast.
Someone intentionally started that fire/someone does not like us/ what was it they said about letters?/people wear different colors/different factions/fire was sabotage/maze___letters___factions...

My thoughts ended as I sprung up from my bed. I had to see Tobias. I think I solved everything. It all clicked into my mind. All I needed was time. This had never occurred to me before. THE MAZE ITSELF REALLY WAS THE KEY. Shocked by my new thoughts, I ran out to go talk to Tobias. I took the stairs two at a time, my short legs almost killed me. But at the last two steps, I tripped and fell. I tumbled down the two stairs, landing on my knees.

"Are you okay?" Yelled Chuck as he ran up to me.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled back, as I bolted up and pushed him out of the way. He landed on his shoulder, but I did not stop. This was way more important than Chuck.

I ran harder than my lunges could handle. Each step sent a new wave of pain down my aching spine. Only 100 feet left. I approached him.

"Tobias...I...desperately...need...to...tell...you........something." My knees were on the ground, my whole body slumped into the dirt. I was out of breath.

"What happened Tris?" He asked, as he kneeled down so that his hand rested on me back.

"The fire was a sabotage, connected to the factions."

A/N
Hey guys, thanks for being so patient. I'm sorry I kept you guys waiting for so long, for a very short chapter. Longer  chapters will be coming out soon. Expect my next chapter between tomorrow and Sunday night. Thanks for reading :)

Be brave my cranks!