My special suprise

it was my first Friday here in Colorado, Mars high school is incredible! Tho I miss my home I think it's good to get a new beginning! I quickly threw in navy blue leggings, a white shirt with navy blue stripes. I had a braid in the front of my hair and the rest curled. Ricky, Emery, Liam, Brooke and Bailee had invited me to see there surprise so after school we were gonna head there. I was confused tho cause they told me to where my swim suit..
          I grabbed my phone back pack and walked to school. Kirsten had already made student council so she had a meeting. Ricky and I have been super close the last couple days and people think I like him but I don't. I have a boyfriend that I love! Plus Ricky has a girlfriend, Jordan.
         *skip to end of the day*
"Okay so I would just were your t-shirt and bikini bottoms. You should wear your top under your shirt and bring sunglasses! It's uphill" Bailee explained to me and Brooke sat on my bed. "K I'll change In my closest, and you can go in he bathroom baee and Brooke you can hangs out here. I luckily had navy blue Bikini bottoms to wear too! I left my hair and put on My heart sunglasses. Even tho it was December and 31 % outside I didn't bring a jacket. I walked out and Bailee had a blue bikini top on with leggings and a sweater her hair was straight. Brooke had a pink bikini top and a white bottoms with pink polka dots with loose girls and I believe Liam's sweatshirt!
            It was finally time to meet the guys outside my house to go to this destination witch I had no idea about! Ricky had a pair of  sweats on with a t-shirt and a jacket around his waist. Emery had shorts on with a red shirt and Liam was casual.  Liam put his hand out for Brooke and she made a 'dude really! We weren't suppose to say anything yet' face. I walked next to Bailee. Liam and Emery tried to give each other piggy back rides.  
            I couldn't wait to arrive!
I was so anxious!