Without me

I went inside and made myself a soft pretzel and pudding. I had an hour until Brooke and Bailee were coming over, so I decided to change into a black crop top with white stripes and black yoga pants. I threw my hair into a braid and put back on my grey sweater from school. I watched pretty little liars and sang to my dog.
It was finally 4:15 when Bailee knocked at my door, she was in black sweats and a Nike t-shirt. She had a dress and shoes. I couldn't help but wish I were going.. I smiled as I heard Brooke knock as well, she had grey sweats on with a light blue t-shirt that said pink in black. She had her hair in a braid. Bailee plugged in the curler and Brooke to there dresses out. I braided the front of Bailee's hair and helped her curl the rest while Brooke made a bunch of musiclys.
        Bailee went in to put on her dress and came in out in her black, skin tight dress that had flower designs on the long sleeved arms. She had a pair of black high heels on and did her makeup. She honestly looked so stunning.
         Now time for Brooke. She curled her hair and clipped the sides back with a red bow. She put on he gold top with the back open as a heart and the bottom was red. She didn't do much makeup yet still looked stunning. She out on gold flats and we took a bunch of selfies eating on Emery, Liam & Ricky to arrive.
        After 10 minutes they finally arrived. I answered the door and let them in as Bailee and Brooke stayed up stairs. Emery had a suit on, Liam had a tux on and Ricky simply had a nice pair of pants, a t-shirt and his letterman jacket. Brooke came down first, you should've seen the way Liam looked at her. "B, you look gorgeous" he said and missed her cheek. He had bought her a red corsage and he put it on her hand.
        I was the video taped. Ricky was just standing there. Bailee came down and had added a neck lass. This necklace was shared between all three of us, we'll kinda. Here's said Bailee and was silver. Brooke's said brookie and mine said chlo i smiled at that and Emery stared as if she was miss america. She guessed and looked at me, in smiles. As much as I wish that could've been me and Cameron or Ricky, I was happy for her.
      It was time for them to leave, the all piled out and into there car. "Still gonna be a no-show?" Ricky said before getting in. I hesitated, "yep" I sighed and they all got in. I took one last picture. They all waved and Bailee hugged me. "Love you chlo" she said while hugging me. "You can always stop by. Remember this is something to share with a best friend too" she said and let go. I loved Bailee. Then they drive up without me. As soon as they were out of sight a tear trickled down my face and for the first time in months, I new why.