Take me

I didn't understand what the heck he ment, I didn't say anything and we kept shopping. I realized that I had never actually felt this happy with Cameron, not that Cameron had ever done anything for me. We danced around target and drive home. It was Thursday night and tomorrow was the winter formal. We got out of school at 1, the dance was at 6. I wasn't going. We drove home and I sing Christmas carols. We drove by many Christmas lights and then got to ours houses. "Hay Ricky" I said as we approached my door, "yeah chlo?" He said smiling. "I had fun tonight, thanks for taking me" i said smiling.
           Then he leaned in and kissed me.. The butterflies in my stomache were dancing. He looked at me and we both smiled. "Goodnight lukasiak" he said and I smiled brighter. "Night garcia" I smiled and went inside. I looked back and he was watching me. I laughed and he waved.
           The next morning I woke up and the scene of mine and Ricky's kiss replayed in my head. I finally got out of bed, I threw on a dark white dress with a grey sweater and grey leggings with my brown boots. I curled my hair and smiled in the picture. Now I have someone to impress. I smiled and spun around. I put on my mascara and twirled again. I looked out my window and saw Ricky were watching me. I froze embarrassed. I smiled and then ran downstairs.
           I ate my cereal and left for school. I walked up to school a minute or two early, and Cameron approached me. "So.. It's been awhile since we talked. How'd we go to dating for three years, to nothing at all" he said looking at me. "Hmmm" I said putting my finger on my chin, "oh! I know you cheated!" I said throwing my hands up. "But we've fought before chlo" he said. "My names Chloe, and this isn't a fight. You cheated witch means there was someone better. Cameron you are free to choose Jordan, but you are not free from the consequences from your action. And Hun, your consequence was loosing me" I said walking away.
      Truth be told, it killed me inside to actually move on. I walked to social studies with Bailee, I was quiet. I didn't want to talk about Brooke, the kiss, or Cameron. Ricky was talking to a girl named kalani and I couldn't help but feel jealous. "Ricky why are you talking to her?" My lips moved and I tried to stop them. I covered my mouth as the whole classroom looked at me...
AN// Kalani is kalani hilliked