I give up

It was finally Friday! My second Friday at Mars high school and Cameron's first. 1 more Friday to christmas break! After our big blow out in Monday, Cameron bought me another big teddy bear and asked me to the winter formal! I knew that I blew the whole situation out of proportion. Brooke and Liam were also an official couple and going to the formal together, as for Bailee and emery they were going as 'friends with feelings' but I thought it was cute. Last night All three of us went dress shopping. There wasn't an exact theme, Brooke had found a dress that has a white/grey shimmery top and a red bottom and the back was an heart that was open. Bailee had found a black skin tight dress that had designs on the arms, me I hadn't found anything.
Anyways, me and Ricky were good. As a matter of fact he was going to the dance with some friends. He was being so sweet and supportive of me. As my day went on it was rainy outside, I decided to straighten my hair and braid the sides back. I threw on a Martin tank top, black leggings, a brown seated with maroon designs and my brown boots. I had just left my second hour, science and was headed to my third hour, math. I was walking with Bailee on my left and emery on my right. I was so happy and I didn't know why! For some reason, we were talking about pigs. But then Bailee stopped and he face went blank, then so did emery's. I looked in front of me and so did mine...
Have you ever seen or heard something that physically makes your heart break? Well then you know how this felt. Cameron had pinned Jordan against the locker and was eating her face. Jordan's leg was around Cameron and they were definitely enjoying themselves. Then to make matters worse, Jordan was warped in Cameron's grey sweater.. The one he was wearing when he first told me he loved me. I stopped walking and froze. I wasn't mad, I was broke. I felt a single tear drip down my face as Bailee rushed over to hug me. I was quiet, but I was crying. I couldn't look away but out of the corner of my eye, I think I saw emery tear up. All three of us stood there for minutes until they noticed us.
"Chloe oh my god chloe" he said and I wiped my eyes so the rest of the tears could come out. "I trusted you cam" I whispered. "You.. Broke my trust" I whispered again. He shook his head "I'm sor-" he started and I rolled my eyes "no Cameron, I'm sorry. All I want is you to be happy.thats all I ever want, so go, be happy" I half smiled and walked away.