Oh ricky..

"Hay come on!"
Brooke yelled and now she was just in her bathing suit. Next thing I knew there was a splash. Emery had tried to throw Bailee in and she took him in too. I looked at them and then at Ricky, Brooke was waiting for me and Liam was waiting for Brooke.
             "Chlo? You alright?"
     Brooke stepped closer too me.
"Yeah I'm fine" I makes a smile and she hugged me. "What'd Ricky say?" She questioned and then Ricky pushed Liam in. I laughed and Ricky came for Brooke and I. I took my shirt off so it didn't get wet and Brooke grabbed my hand.
                      "Let's go!"
I grabbed her hand and then she counted down "1...2...2 and a half...3!" She shouted and I jumped in. Only when I came up Brooke was laughing on the edge of the cliff. "oh my gosh Brooke! How do I get out?" I said and Bailee splashed me. "That's what you've gotta figure out!" She said and we all laughed.
              All I could see was Ricky say something but I couldn't hear him. Brooke looked at him like he had 900 heads.. Ricky shrugged and Brooke grabbed the rope to swing in. Then she was in and next to me. Emery was videoing with his go pro and Ricky sat on the swing. "Come in!" Liam yelled and he did. He jumped off the swing and landed in the water.
          He stared at me and stared at me! It was driving me crazy! I had a boyfriend!