Meeting HIM

"HI it's Angel again if your looking for a babysitter or a singing coach please comment below im in need of a secound job and this would mean alot to me thank you so much have a great day guys" i went to the camera and turned it off,now i'm gonna upload it to youtube.

I know what your thinking why is she uploading that to youtube,well i really need a job.

There its uploaded, I walk by my couzins room nocking to see if he was there, "GO AWAY IM BUSY "he yelled sounding out of breath.

All i could hear was sqeaking from his bed and heavy breathing ugggggg hes with his exscuse of a girlfriend shes's such a slut,I wouldn't even know her but my parents died in a car accident,sooo my next guardian is my couzin kevin.

But his girlfriend has changed him alot he used to be nice,sweet,careing,and loveable,but now that he met her hes such an ass,and a jerk he does nothing but beat me because his girlfriend doesn't like me ohhh how she loves to see me in pain,her ugly witch laughter disgusts me,that bitch.

I got to the bathroom to reapply my eye liner,I love how it just makes my eyes pop.

Hmmmmmm I should change my outfit, i walk to my room and check my outfits out,i find a batman croped shirt and some yellow skinny jeans and black converse, I look into the mirror finally impressed with how i look, not once in my life have i felt pretty.

walkd down to the front door and grabbed my car keys and money "kevin i'm leaving i'll be back soon" hoping i yelled loud enough for him to hear with all that moaning.

"I don't give a crap whore you could run away i dont really care bye!!!!" He yelled harshly back at me. "yeah love you too"i whispered to my self.

i walked out and started my car mmmmm I think i'll go to the mall today I turned up my radio and Starstrukk by 3OH!3 was on HELL YA I love this song.

My favorite part came and i started singing to the top of lungs.

I finally made it to the mall, I parked my car and walked insided picking up the fresh sent of "black Star" by Avril Lavigne perfume I love that perfume.

i think i'll go to Victorias secret. i walked in to the store and got an instent smell of diffrent perfumes comeing at me i love victorias secret i just hate the smell of everything comeing at you at once it gives me a headache.

i saw these cute pink sweat pant's and my favorite perfume.I went up to pay for them and made my way out.

i smacked into something hard which made me fall in my butt and drop my bags.ugggg jerk. "watch it" i said.i looked up and saw the most famous perosn on the planet also the person i least like his name......Justin Bieber.

"sorry babe" he said smirking at me and grabbing my bags.i took my bags from him and rolled my eyes."whatever don't call me babe" i said really irratated at this point not only do i not like this kid because hethinks hes all that but because he flirts with everyone he meets im really sure of that.

"you know some girls would be jumping and screaming at this moment" he said still smirking at me."ya well im not like most girl's" i said walking off."i see well will i see anytime after this" he yelled looking around to make sure no one reconized him.

"ya i wouldn't count on it bye" i yelled back happy to get away from him. i went to sit by a little water fountain and took out my phone and called my couzin."hello" he said sounding tired out "babe who is it" i heard from the back ground. GOd damit she's still there.

"hey i'm coming home do you want anything before i get home" i said afriad he would scream at me."i dont care" he said then hanging up. God damit your so rude i hate you yelling at my phone even though he hung up on me.I looked up and saw some people looking at me."WHAT YOU GOT A PROBLEM YOU AINT SEE NO ONE HATE ANYONE BEFORE" i yelled annoyed even though they didnt do nothing i took it out on them. They looked one moer time and turned around going back to what they were doing.

i got up and went to my car and started driving home. when i got there i noticed my couzins girlfriend's car gone.yes she's gone.i parked in the drive way and went inside quietly so my couzin wouldnt hear me and went to my room.

i checked my youtube account and got my first response. it said for me to meet him at starbucks tomrrow at 12:00pm hmmm i think i can do that.i closed my laptop top and hoped on my bed excited my first job.i layed down and stared at the celing and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:45am

i got up and looked at the time i gotta hurry up.i got up and took a quick shower and got out and went to my closet and grabbed a a black hirt that hung off one shoulder and says r u mad bro? in red bold letters and whit shorts and black sandel's with studs on the back and on top. i wnet to my mirror and put on my eyeliner and fixed my hair.i looked at my self and was impressed with myself "you did good" i told myself  i ran down stairs  and right to my car and drove straight to starbucks and ran inside.

"hello there angel"  i turned around and saw a man.i went to him "hello" i said unsure."hi my name is scooter" he said gestering me to sit down.I sat down and shook his hand."i would like you to take care of someone if you accept you will get 300$ a day for 6 days a week" he said smileing.OH MY GOD 300$ a day for 6 days a week totally i would so do it i get paid and get away from my couzin."yes yes i'll accept" i said excited. "great i would like you to meet him" he said takeing out his phone anc calling someone."yes you may come in now" he hung up and put his phone in his pocket."there he is" he said smileing he got up and i turned around and saw justin walking our way and give scooter a hug. He looked at me and smirked "hello sweets we meet again " he said. "hi" i said overly annoyed and makeing a fake smile. Of all people i get him the person i don't want but i need the money so ill have to deal with him some how.

"you met her already"scooter said looking confused."yes i did well more like bumped in to her" he said looked at me up and down and licking his lips.i rolled my eyes and smiled at scooter ignoreing justin."well that's good you know each other i bet you can't wait now angel" he said."ya i can't wait" i said tryna make sure i didnt let my scarcasim get in there. "well we have to go justin needs to practice well see you tomrrow around 8:00am is that ok" he said getting up with justin."yes that's fine" i said smileing at scooter. he nodded with a smile adn walked off.

"i cant wait to see you babe" justin whispered in my ear he licked his lips and winked adn walked off. I shuttered he gives me the chill's he's so annyoying.I got up and went to my car and drove home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS i hope'd you like this im working on it

tell me what you think if i should update it

your words would mean so much to me

I LOVE YOU THAN YOU SO MUCH!!!