Plan A Wonderful Plan

yesterday justin sent people to get every single thing from my room and bring them to the room that is now officaly mine yaaay! EXCEPT I GOTTA LIVE WITH JUSTIN ! OMFG.

This morning he woke me up by slipping into my bed of course it scares me and I slapped him and fell off the bed soooo guess what??.

I put IcyHot in his pants while he was taking a shower haha his so called "jerry" is gonna burn haha suck them apples and eat it justin. While I got back in bed i heard a loud girl scream comeing from justins room muhahaha!.

"OH MY GOD MY DING DONG BURNS!" he screamed "ANGEL GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW" he said. I giggled who sas ding dong . I got up and walked over to justins room and leaned against the door frames.

"yess justin " i said sweetly. I tryed not to laugh seeing him walking in circles holding his middle. "what did you do to my pants" he said while gasping.

"i dont know what your talking bout what happend" i said biteing my lip. "dont act sweet and innocent" he said.

"hahaha ok fine you deserved it for looking at m ass and slipping in my bed"i said laughing. He just glared and took off to the bathroom to probably take another shower HA LOSER!

30 minutes later*

Justin comes back fulled dressed he looked at me with a smirk and said "it's on Angel!". " Bring it bieber" i said smirking.

" now we got to leave for the studio and one direction sooo chomp! chomp!" i said. "ok i'm going. go get dressed" he said not looking at me to pay attention that im already dressed. "what i dont look good or what?" i said annoyed.

He looked and said "huh..I'm I-"he said stuttering but i cut him off."lets just go Justin." I said walking out the house to his Range Rover

.I leaned on the car when i saw justin walking and texting on his phone. i wonder who hes texting ehhh whatever. i got inside and justin got in the drivers seat and placed his iphone in his pocket and drove off without talking one word.

20 minutes later*

We pulled up at the studio. I walked up to the glass doors when I noticed Justin want next to me. I turned around and saw justin on his phone.

My phone vibrated. I took it out and i got 6 more followers. I checked them one was justin's and the other 5 were beliebers. Thats when i noticed the tweet

@justinbieber"Here at the studio with the prettiest girl @angellongoria.

I fond myself smileing. I shook my head and placed my phone in my pocket. "no dont fall for that hes playing you angel" i heard the voice in my head say.

"how do you know that mabey its real" i said back in my head. "of course i would know no one would ever like you and if they did they should show it" the voice in my head said back.

ahhh crap iv'e gone crazy i'm talking to my head god i've hit rock bottom." you ok?"justin asked. "huh? oh ya" i said. "k lets go" Justin said he grabbed my hand and pushed  the door open.

"Good morning bieber" a guy said. "Good morning" justin said quickly and opening a door to a room."Justin can you....". "ANGEL!" i heard.

I turned around to see body's flying at me and nocking me down. "Ello angel nice to meet you' Niall said. "yes very" zayn said. I chuckled "n-nice to meet y-you t-oo.. cant' breathe" I said  tryna breathe.

'ahhhh oh my god were sorry" all of them got up. I turned my head and saw harry. Dammmm he was cute in person. "ello" harry said winking.

I put my head down because i could feel m cheecks warming up, bad time to blush."hello harry" i said giving him a hug. I heard laughing. I turned around "haha whats so funny" i said smileing.

"looks like harry may have a crush  his cheecks are redder then a tomato angel" liam said. I turned around back to  harry. His cheecks were red awwwww he looks cute when he blushes.

I kissed his cheeck 'awwww cute" i said. harry blushed more. I heard a sudden growel. I turned around and saw justin glareing. "justin?" i said. He looked at me than looked back at his phone.

" anyone feel like going to starbucks" justin said stareing at his phone. we all looked at each other."yes" we said in chorus. we started laughing. We all started walking out when i was suddenlt not touching the floor anymore.

"ahhhhh kidnap im being kidnapped by one direction" I screamed,kicking. "shouldnt that be an honor" harry said going down the stairs causeing me to bob. "when was being kinapped an honor" i said with my hands under my chin.

"Niall if you help me down i'll give you food!" i said sweetly. "FOOD" niall screamed. He grabbed my from harry and set me down. "Thank you" i said then started running. "LOSERS" i yelled running.

Then i saw a big ass dog. WTH! where'd that come from. "ahhhhh NEVER MIND NEVER MIND I LOVE YOU GUYS YOUR AWESOME!!!!" I screamed running towards them. They looked behind me. "AH SHIT RUN!!" they screamed. I hoped on harry's back.

"GUYS IF WE DONT MAKE IT I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW I BROKE YOUR IPODS" i screamed . "THATS WHO BROKE MY IPOD" liam screamed. We all looked at each other and started laughing. "what?" liam asked. "NOTHING  LOOK STARBUCKS GUYS" i yelled.

we continued over there. The door was locked, we started pulling " please open up" Niall said. The girl looked up and her eyes lit up "OMG NIALL"  she mouthed.

she walked over and unlocked it. "come in" she said. After we went inside she locked the door again. "hi my name is april" she said looking at niall. I looked at niall he got up. "ello beautiful" he said. April turned alittle and blushed. I went up to april. 'ooolala" i said wiggleing my eyebrows.

she started laughing. "hey i'm angel" i said smileing. "lucky one angel" she whispered in my ear. I laughed. "i'm sure you know hary,Liam,zayn,niall,louis and justin bieber" i said.

"of fricken course" april said hugging me. I laughed." im not a fan of justin thought" she whispered in  my ear. "i know how you feel" i said sighing. I had got a great idea.

"you know what i know you dont like justin but do you wanna go on his tour with me  i know you and i will become great friends and we can mess with him" i said whispering back to her.

she smiled " i'd love to specail if i get  a best friend and get to mess with justin totally" she said, "justin its settled" i said. Justin looked away from talking to niall to me. "what?" he asked. "Aprill is coming with us on the tour" i said smirking.

He looked at me and fake smiled but ou could see the glare in his eyes. " how perfect" he said turning back to niall and talking to him. " you  know what april our messing around starts today" i said smirking at her.

she smirked back. "boys can you guys go to a resturant to get some to eat then text us when you are comeing back" we said smileing. "sure" they said.

we followed them out and went back to the studio. once we got there i noticed justin going to his Range Rover. funny thing I took his keys without him knowing it.

"justin your going with them me and april are takeing the range rover" i said swinging the keys on my finger." but... fine" he said walking off.

haha, me and april ran over to the range rover and got in . I turned up the radio and the song "lolly" came on  what do you know justin was rapping.

I pulled out and started driving back to the house. We got back in 20 minutes. we got out and we went inside on the couch to plan a wonderful plan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATEING FOR A WHILE school is so wack right now but now i might update some more becauseee my love has been texting me and its been makeing me so happy cause she goes to another school and shes really not suposed to be talking to be but she uses her friends phone to text me soo yayy so ya and also its a week break from school so more writeing to do hehe but anyways i really hope you enjoyed loves the next chapter is the PRANK hehe so cant wait thank you loves

vote

comment (plzz u dont have to tho but it be nice :D )

read

share

bye loves