two can play that game

on the side is how i picture angel but u can picture anyway you want its your imagination hehe XD :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i went out justins room and looked around for something. i opened up a storage room and found a bucket. haha perfect. i ran back to justins room and smirked at him. just you wait justin i'll get you up and get you back.i went to his bathroom and filled the bucket with cold water and luged it to his room. ok  here goes nothing. i picked it up and lunged it at justin he sprung up fast and fell of the bed gasping.

"WHAT THE HELL"he yelled pissed. i went to the side he fell off on and smirked at him."scooter said do what ever to get up you wouldnt get up so ya" i rubbed my hands together and started walking to the door and stopped and looked at justin who was getting up and groweling he looked at me and boy if looks could kill i would be dead.

"oh by the way breakfeast should be done by the time you get dressed and um clean all this mess" i turned around smileing tryna keep from laughing."what do you mean me cleaning this mess, you made it you clean" he said through clenched teeth."oh honey you think ima gonna pick that up i think not you had me do it my only choice i told you im not like others i dont listen to you" i grabbed the door and went out."bitch" i heard from whispering hopeing i wouldnt hear." i heard that" i yelled.

i went down the hall way and found the kitchen around the corner dammmm it was big i could get used to this.i went to the fridge grabbed a cartoon of eggs,and bacon,an other ingredients for pancakes.

i started makeing breakfeast enjoying the smell mmmmm i love it. i was in the middle of putting the pancakes down on the table when i felt someone wrap their arms around me and start sucking on my neck.i screamed and back kicked the person in the middle i heard a grunt and a thud.i turned around and saw justin on the floor. i busted out laughing .

"haha really justin your gonna sneak up on a girl like this boy you need to use that brain of yours" i said i held my held my hand out to help him up. "no dont touch just dont" he said getting up. "girl hasn't anyone that you shouldn't kick someone's ding a ling like that dammm babe" he said slowly makeing his way to the table. i giggleda little " ya well i was also taught to defend my self when some creepy weirdo trys to touch me and dont call me babe" i said putting pancakes in my mouth.

"watever babe i still like your sexy butt" he said smirking then winked. i didnt i just tell him not to call me babe and i dont like him he. "i said stop calling me babe and im glad you like me but i dont like you" i said getting up and started walking to the living. but i realized in my head that sounded mean but i really dont and even if i do i cant let that happen he'll just break my heart like everyone else in  my life. i sat on the couch and put on sponge bob yayyyyyyyyy.

Justin's POV*

"watever babe i still like your sexy butt" i said smirking at her . damm shes so hot i gotta have her get her mine then leave her just like that i just need that one thing.haha i'll get her easy. "i said stop calling me babe and im glad you like me but i dont like you" she said getting up and walking to the living room.

when she said that my heart sunk a little WAIT why do i care im just gonna use her i shrugged off the feeling and continuted to eat. Then washed my plate and walked to the living room.i saw angel sitting like a little kid singing along to the sponge bob toon haha so cute cute i thought. WAIT NO not cute you dont like her justin you just think you do get it together bieber.

i sat next to her and smiled at her.she turned and looked at me "what?" she said looking irriated and confused."nothing you just look cute right now" i said tryna butter her up. i smirked to that."whatever justin your not getting in my pants" she said turning around. damit she's to dam smart for her own good i need something else to get her to fall for me. "im not tryna do that i really do think you look cute"

i said smileing at her rubbing my neck. she turned around and smiled "awwww really justin" she said. "yesss really" i said. "awwww drop it bieber im not falling for it"she got up and walked off. i got up pissed no one just walks from me,no one doesnt just not fall for me im justin fricken bieber everyone loves me, everyone falls for me. i punched the wall causeing my nuckles to bleed but i didnt care.

oh i'll get you angel when you least exspect it your heart will be so in love then i shatter it to pieces. i smiled and walked to room. yes angel you will.

angel's POV*

uggggg i hate justin he think's he can get me to fall for him, but ohhh justin if you wanna play like that we can two people can play at this game.i'll get you to fall for me then hurt your little heart of yours. ohhhh justin your in for something. i l smiled at my plan ready or not justin here i come. then i went to the room that had a note on it  said

To: angel

guest room for you please enjoy make your self feel like at home

-Scooter

i walked in and lyed down thinkng of my plan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED WOOOOOOO OH YAAAAAAAA TWO CAN PLAY AT THEIR LITTLE GAME

I LOVE YOUUU

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK LOVELY'S

-Michaela