New life

once I got home kevins car was gone. I got out and was about to unlock the door when i noticed a familiar car parked 3 houses down it was kevins I oculd tell the car was empty. oh hoho another sneaky bastered.

Thought he could trick me into thinking  he was gone by moving his car. I backed away from the door and went to the back I climbed the tree that led to my room and opended the window and climbed in. My feet hitting the floor quitely.

HAHA I FEEL LIKE A NINJA A SEXY NINJA.. I did the dougie when i suddenly smacked my lamp. "shit" I whispered I stumbled to keep the lamp from falling. I grabbed it an held it close "i'm sorry lamp I LOVEEE YOU" i said to the lamp. wiat not the time for this.

I put the lamp down  an akwardly walked away from it and turned to my closet. I grabbed my suitcases with sleeing with sirens on it hehe my sey cases. KELLIN QUINN IS SOOO HOT. I grabbed my clothes and placed them in my suit case's.

Then I grabbed my gym bag and  placed my make-up,straightener,toothbrush, and my braclets and studds and stuff. Lastly I grabbed my charger and zipped up the bag.NOW how to get it down is the question.

Ha i know I grabbed some rope from the back of my closet and a steardy container with handles and tied the rope to it,I placed the stuff inside and started lowering it from my window "ohhh oh my god so heavy" i said in a lipsy nerd way." sexy nerd" i heard someone say.

" ahhhh" i screamed letting the rope fall from my hands."ahhh what the hell" i screamed.I turned around and saw justin. "ahhhhh again what the hell" i said annoyed.

"yeah nice to meet you too" he said."I know right it's always nice to meet me even i wanna see me" i said walking to my mirror."hey sexy lady" i said winking at myself.."' see what i mean" i said looking out the window."mmm i do" he said i could tell he was smirking."whatever....what do you want?" i asked.

"you,but since i can't i need you to hurry up so i can go back to the house" he said looking at my sleeping with sirens and asking alexandra posters."always thought you were an odd one angel" he added."odd is awesome and i have a car i can drive myself." i said climbing onto the tree.

justin stuck his head out the window."umm your couzin i think took your car" he said rubbing the back of his neck and lifting up his eyebrows."w-what" i said falling off the tree."ahh" i groaned,I rubbed my head and looked up.

justin was laughing."sssshut uppp" i said like alittle kid."ana what do you mean" i said wipeing my clothes."he said he found my number on the fridge and called me saying he was taking your car oh and your kicked out by the way" he said putting his head back in my room."WHAT!" i screamed. I kicked the tree then slid down on it.

"no" i whispered."this can't be happeing to me im gonna live on the streets" i said to myself."i-im only 18" i said wipeing the wet tears clogging my vison. I placed my hands on my knee's." imiss my parent's" I whispered.

" your not gonna live on the streets" justin siad sitting next to me."and how to you know that justin" i said looking at him." i have no place.......to live" i said right as a tear slid down my cheeck causeing more to bust out.

Justin wiped my cheeck."yes you do you can live with me" he said.I took his hand off my cheeck."I couldn't invade like that plus we don't even get along" i said looking at the park across from the street."it wouldn't be invadeing and so that'll change i'm sure" he said smirking.

I smiled alittle"thanks and don't even think about it" i said moving his hand away from y butt and gave him a hug."can't blame a guy for trying" he said smirking."haha yes i can let's go" i said getting up and grabbing my stuff.

I started rolling my suit cases and grabbed my gym bag."what's up these bands" he said leaning against his car. "what's up with your face" i said placeing my stuff in the car. He chuckled "its sexy thats what's up" he said poseing.

I laughed " omg let's go" i said getting in the car. While he was makeing his way around the car I slipped in a sleeping with sirens CD.Justin got in and turned on the car and "if im james dean your audrey hepburn" started playing.

Justin turned around and looked at me."haha come on try listeing to it" i said pouting."fine" he said driveing out the drive way."later we'll come and get your stuff" he said."ok" i said i looked out the window to see rain drops falling down the window. I placed my head on the window looking down at my hands. mabey this 2-year trip will do good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry loves i took forever to update i hate myself now bad micky bad hehe well i do have two more chapters to post so that should make up right hehe

thank you for reading loves

comment

follow

vote

read

:D

-micky