Food..Pranks...Victory

it's been an hour of me and April talking. already we really have everything in common same color,bands,solo artist, and favriote animals.

We made up our plan to which were doing it on Niall and Justin cause well we oth hate justin and well Niall I dont know,but he seems fun to mess with.

What were gonna do is trick them into going swimming down at the beach where we will distract them and tie them up and scream on the top of our lungs which is "OMG NIALL HORAN AND JUSTIN BIEBER!!" causeing a swarm of girls to attack while we run off leaving them defenseless while we laugh at the girls tryna get there fair share of them.

cant wait. "Hey angel niall texted me saying meet him  at nandos do we go?" April asked uhh I love her voice and her personality which is funny,sarcastic,smart,and chill like a lot!.

"Well yeah I'm starveing lets go chicka!" I say laughing and she joins me too. we get up and I grab the keys then walked out the door  which April joined me in.

I walked to the drivers seat and got in I buckled myself up and turned the engine on.

30 minutes later*

We got to nandos and parked the car.I unbuckled and got out.I waited for April. Once she was out we walked to the entrance and walked right in.

We went straight then got stopped by a girl with blonde hair but her roots were darks brown and starting to show else where.

"Hello welcome to nandos how can i help you" she said with a squeaking voice ohh I just wanted to peel my ears off!.

"yes were here to meet jb!"April said looking at her.She looked us up and down "why would he wanna meet you" she said wrinking ler nose.

I got closer to her "look squeaky voice let us in or i swear to God i will scratch your fake face off" i said.

She rolled her eyes and gestured us to go in.we went past her and busted out laughing. "oh Gosh was she serious she should take look at herself theres no room to judge" April said.

We continued to laugh when we got to the table like probably out faces where red.April looked over where to sit which was kinda weird cause the only spot was next to niall or justin and i was exspecting  zayn,liam,louis and harry to also be there.

April took a seat next to niall which left me to sit next to justin. I looked at justin and he winked at me and I rolled my eyes and took a seat next to him.. He placed his arm around me and kissed my cheeck.

I fake smiled and looked away.

"so you and angel are together?" Niall asked Justin ."well Ni..." I was interupted."yes we are" he said intwining his fingers with mine and kissing my hand."of course" I whispered turning my head away. April looked at me and then looked away.

"Angel will you come to the restroom with me please" she said smileing. OMG YESSS. "sure" i said. we got up and walked to the restroom and went inside."if you dont like justin why are you with him" April asked.

"well im not really with him scooter has me doing it his publicity" I said looking at the mirror."FAKE LOVE"april said.

"girl i know you aint got time for him i know you got time to be with someone you really love" she said. "April calm down I got it its cool" i said.

She looked at me "mmm ok" she said to me. we walked out and went back to the table. i took a deep breath and pecked justins lips and started eating.Thats when I noticed justin looking at me from the corner of my eye.

I smiled and continued eating. When we finished eating we got up and payed. I placed my arm around his going back up to the entrance. I looked at the girl from earlier and smirked at her and kissed justins cheeck and he hugged me causeing her to roll her eyes.

I chuckled and we all went out. Again justin went with niall and me and april went to justin car we came in and started the car and driveing back to the house.

We talked bout our plan. Once we got home we went inside."JUSTIN! NIALL!" I yelled.They came out from the kitchen eating a big bag of chips and soda.

DAM we just ate."guys go get dressed we're going to the beach we'll meet you guys there" i said.

They high five'd each other and went to get dressed. WOW!.Me and April went to my room ,I handed her a purple swim suit and grabbed a blue swim suit for me.

She went to the bathroom and got dressed. Then we both got dressed in shorts,Tank top and flats.

The beach is part of our plan because theres these thick enough poles that are there I dont know why they're there but they are.

We slipped a hoodie on over our head and sunglasses and a beach bag full of rope. we went out and walked its not far.

10 minutes later*

Once we got I saw the boy's."you ready" I said takeing a deep breath."ready as i'll ever be" she said as we walked over to them. I grabbed justins wrist takeing him with me towards the poles.

April followed holding Nialls wrist. Once we got there we pushed them against the poles they went wide eyed at first then smirked and the only way to distract was to kiss them so thats what we did.I placed my lips on justins and it... It actually felt alittle good.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. I opend my eye's justin's was closed so I looked at April from the corner of my eye. She tossed me some rope and started tieing justin.

Justin stopped and I stopped kissing and started going around him then tied the rope I looked back at Niall and Justin they were tied up and looked scared.

We high fived and looked at each other. We turned around and flipped out hoodies up."OMG IT"S NIALL HORAN AND JUSTIN BIEBER" we yelled and ran off somewhere.

Once we were far away we looked back and saw all these girls and some dudes were all over them  we busted out laughing.

we caught a glimps of them looking at us mouthing words. That made us laugh more falling to the sand. Best thing ever.

We were on the ground when suddenly I felt strong arms wrapped around me and picking me up I started screaming and laughing.

When i was suddenly thrown into the water. I gasped  at the shivering cold water. I got up and saw April glareing.

I turned around and saw justin and Niall laughing holding their stomach's. Me and April walked up to them and pushed them and they fell into the water they got up and looked at us then grabbed us and picked us up onto their shoulders.

We started screaming and kicking."Justin let me go" I said."never" he said laughing."never say never" april yelled kicking on nialls shoulder.

They started walking out the water and up to where nialls car was.They opend it up and threw us in there. "Just you wait girls just you wait" justin said locking the doors and getting in the passengers seat as nialls drove off.

-----------------------------------------

tomrrow im gonna post more because im writeing the chapters loves. I hoped you guys liked it hehe tell me what you think

vote

comment

read

XD :D