death in water

"hey wake up now" I heard kevin say."mmmmmm" I mumbled. "I said get up" he said pulling me up and pushed me against the wall."owwwww" I screamed pushing kevin away and held my head I tried walking off but I fell.

I heard a laugh "haha you really think you can go and run off dude I beat you" he said smirking. I sat up and looked at him while holding my head "what happened to you kevin you were a nice and sweet and careing when I used to hang out with you before you had a girlfriend and before my parents died" I said tryna hold back tears

."people change angel" he said walking off."your an ass I hate you kevin I hate you so bad and your stupid exscuse of a girlfriend" I said getting up and fighting the pain. "WHAT!!" he said turning around comeing my way.

I started limp running to the stairs I made it to my room right as he made it up. I locked my door and slid down ignoreing the bangeing on the door. I covered my face and started crying "ugggg" I screamed I hate my life I hate it. I grabbed my shoe and threw it at my wall by the bed it made my alarm  clock turn around 8:50 am.

CRAP CRAP im late I limped up and washed my face and got dressed in purple skinny jeans,purple converse and a black under shirt with a black shirt that was cut down to my stomach on the sides. I brushed my hair to my normal way.

I opened my window and climed on to a tree that crosses by my window and climed down. ahhhhhh God my leg it hurts uggggg I picked up my pants and noticed I had a bruze on it from my ankle to mid thigh and my back well that im'a have to check when i get to a mirror. I limped all the way to my car and pulled my keys from my pocket and slid into my car and decided to call scooter to tell him why im late.

"hello Angel" scooter said sounding dissapointed. "I'm so sorry my couzin kevin wouldn't let me go out i had to sneak out" i said starting up the car and driveing off." ok well hurry up and get to justin's I don't trust him alone" he said then hung up. I threw my phone on the dash board and started makeing my way to justin's.

Once i got there I grabbed my ohone and turned off the car. i got out and started limping to the door, I bent down which hurt to grab the key from the carpet that scooter said was there yesterday. I went inside to see justin lying on the couch snacking on chips.

"hey angel you..." he stopped in mid-sentence when he saw me i smiled to ease this moment. Justin threw the chips beside him and came running to me." what the hell happend your eye is black and your lip has got a big cut on it" he said grabbing my arm.I pushed out of his grip and walked to the couch " it's nothing i fell" i said tryna sound convinceing.

"oh really didn't know you get black eyes from falling and bruzes on your arms if you fell on your front" he said angry. Crap I forget about my arms. "dude chill God" I said  looking at my phone for distraction. "CHILL CHILL CHILL YOU WANT ME TO CHILL" he yelled. "um ya that's what i said bro chill thing's happen justin calm down and finish eating or something" i said smileing at him. 

He rolled his eyes and went to his room. "uggggg" i screamed. I sat on the couch  and started crying why does everyone hate me? Why does my life suck? Why did my parents have to die? Why am I living now? I sat there crying for a couple minutes wondering those things.

Then my head started hurting. I got up and walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a towel  and started wetting it with warm water. I looked up to the window and saw a beautiful clear pool sparkleing from the sun.

I threw the warm water filled towel in the sink and ran to the extra room and found a batheing suit in the closet.I grabbed a black and blue bikini. I went to the bathroom and stripped off my clothes and placed the batheing suit on. I closed the door quietly and slid the glass door open and slid it back closed once i was outside.

I walked close to the edge of the pool and dipped my toe in alittle enjoying the rays  and cool breeze this time. I took once last breathe then jumped into the pool.

normally you would go up. but not me i let the water fill my lungs I could see the sun shineing above from under the water. I could fell my heart  slowing down  slowin and slowing. i closed my eyes I felt tightness around my arm  from something or someone but i let the blackness take over me