The beating

ok so this chapter might be violent with angel and her couzin kevin

im sorry if you dont like violent i dont either its just for the story

LUV YOU

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i looked at the time it was 10:50 pm its getting late.scooter should be back by eleven.I got up from the bed realizeing how quite the house was this whole time,ive only seen justin get up and use the restroom and heard some singing but that was it now it's just plain quite. i got up hearing my back pop ahhhh that felt good,people think its weird or gross. i slipped on my blue converse and went to justin's room. it was dark and i found him there sleeping,for some reason that made me smile. ok here is where i start my plan. i walked over to him and sat on his bed.

i leaned down and kissed justin.haha you shouldve seen the look on his face. then all of a sudden i felt a hand around my waist bringing me in.nooooo never i thought im not gonna let hime do that.

then i heard a laugh. "you haveing fun there babe" justin said in a sleepy husky voice omg i liked hearing it....NO NO I DON'T I WON'T LIKE IT i thought. "you wish i just wanted to see you make that weird face" i giggled. "ya sure babe just keep telling yourself that" he said i could just tell he was smirking."i will cause it's true" i said giggleing alittle.i dont why i was giggleing." your giggle is cute" he said sitting up. some hoe that made me blush ugggg stupid blushing you ruin everything. luckily it was dark so he couldn't see. "whatever" i said back to him. justin laughed and got up and turned on the light. he walked his way to the closet with the mirror,scratching his butt. i laughed "ewwww justin your offically gross" i said. he turned around and rolled his eyes " like you dont do it either" he smiled and stood infront of the mirror.

"i dont" i said still laughing a little.justin pulled off his shirt  and basket ball shorts only wearing boxers. i stoped laughing i was stareing at his  abbs he was very well structured, perfecly tanned. then i realized justin was stareing at me and i looked away fast.i shouldnt think like this i don't like him. "you like'd what you saw" he said smirking. "actually no no i didn't ive seen better" i lied."mmm sure babe sure you have" he said turning off the light and makeing his way back to bed.

"ANGEL,JUSTIN IM BACK" i heard scooter's voice say. my body shot up and made uickly to the door."why leave you should stay in here with me" justin said.God i could just imagine him smirking."sorry to burst your bubble but i can't i-i got things to do a-at my house" i lied i knew if i got home late kevin would hurt me.i went to the living room and gave scooter a hug and left for home.

i made it the house and drove into the garage i took deep breathe and walked to the front door into the living room. i walked and tripped on something i curesed and look to see what it was i tripped on.beer bottles? no no no no kevin is drinking. i got up real quick to try to get out before kevin saw me but i bumped into something hard and fell back down.

"where do you think your-rrrrrr go-going?" kevin said throwing the beer bottle across the room and i heard the glass brake.i scooted back tryna get away but he grabbed my hair and dragged me up to face him i yelped in pain."you know angel i used to think you were a bright girl but know i think your worthless to me i just watched you because i got money from your parents and their things" he said slapping me. i started crying "k-kevin p-please this isnt you please" i said.

kevin threw me down to the floor and i hit the back of my head luckly not very hard then he got on top of me "you know your words mean nothing" he yelled then punched me i screamed and cryed harder i felt the oowwy sticky blood slide down my face i could taste the blood comeing up from my mouth the taste of iorny blood  "PLEASE KEVIN!" i said "I LOVE YOU PLEASE STOP" i yelled tryna find a way out of this." I dont love you your worthless little girl completly worthless" he said then he punched my again and in the face my lip stinging when my saliva hit the cut  "i hate you" then he punched my stomach over and over i screamed over and over again crying harder everytime it hurt so much i couldnt take it anymore i could feel my ribbs being punched till like they would brake.

he got up took a sip of another beer then kicked me in the stomach then head.i saw him walk away laughing " stupid worthless little girl". i continued to cry not able to move i coughed up blood it was redder then a freahly picked rose then i was started to get dizzy from when he had kicked my in the head. the room felt like a ride that wouldnt stop moveing ohhh God  "please God help me" i whispered and then i blacked out

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woah i took forever updateing hehe

i  hope you like it

please follow comment or vote it would mean so much to me hehe i love writeing

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

<3<3<3

-Michaela