Ready or Not

heyyyy guys thanks for the reads :)

 :) hehe i hope you like it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i woke up and was smileing  i so excited hehe i got up and started jumping up and down i dont know why i was so excited i know i dont like justin but i guess im finally happy to be out and earn my money and just be free from my couizin kevin.

I grabbed my radio and looked at my music and put ready or not by brigit

i started singing smileing then got up and grabbed my hair brush and danceing around  in my roomi stopped and made a pose and made a face ya baby hehe. i turned around and jumped on my bed continueing to sing.

i shoock my butt and jumped up and down singing my head off takeing my stuffed bear and giveing it a kiss and danceing around with it.haha i started doing the robot.

i went from end of my room and then slide to the other side in  my sock .i went into my closet and put on glasses and skirtt over my pj's and and made a pouty face and flipped my hair like i was all thats then busted out laughing.

then i grabbed my brush and started pretending i was on a stage and danceing arounf and singing to the top of my lungs READY OR NOT HERE I COME WHERE YOU AT? THE NIGHT IS YOUNG IN THE CROWD THE MUSIC'S LOUD BUT I WILL FIND YOU READY OR NOT HERE I COME I LIKE YOUR FACE DO YOU LIKE MY SONG? JUST SING IT LA LA LA LA LA LA AND I'LL FIND YOU READY OR NOT(OH OH OH OH OH OH ) READY OR NOT( OH OH OH OH OH). 

I started pretending i was underwater and was a fishy mmmmhmmm work it ya work this fishy face.i shook my butt again in front of the door then spinned and fell on my butt when i saw kevin leaning against my door frame laughing his butt of.

OWWW i thought all late i got up and rubbed my butt who know a slight fall could hurt so much i was kinda scared kevin was gonna hurt me for this.

"ANGEL.......THATS................YOUR" he was laughing so much and i could barley hear from the music. i laughed a little and turned off the music  . "what did you say kevin" i said. "i said angel that funny your cute" he smiled still laughing alittle. i was suprised he was being nice to me right now. "kevin im sorry if i woke you i was just so excited i got a new job and it starts today"i said jumping up and down. kevin came walking towards me and i stoped getting scared.  He grabbed me and gave me a hug."thats great angel im happy for you" he said then walkin out.

wow ok i didn't exspect that. I took a shower and then got dressed.putting on an Adventure Time shirt and Blue super skinny jeans with blue converse. i went to my little box by my mirror and putt on a pointed studded braclets on my right and left arms and my white studded belt. then straightend my hair fixing it the way i usally do where my hair has finge and slides across my face and some eyeliner. i looked in the mirror perfect perosnally i like how the blue and eyeliner make my eyes pop since my eyes are blue.

i wrote down the adress from when scooter sent me on twitter and ran down stairs, grabbed my keys and left to my destination.

once i got there my mouth dropped it was so bigg beautiful bright green grass, a big pool outiside,diffrent kinds of cars parked around the area, everything smelled fresh and relaxing. i made my way up to the door and rung the door bell. scooter openend the door and smiled.

"ahhh your here good just on time" he said grabbing my hand and leading me down the hall. everything was so beautiful i couldnt believe i was in here. i couldnt help but let out a gasp. scooter heard and laughed."its beautiful right" he said realizeing i was stareing at everything as we went by.

"yes very i love it" i said realizeing we stopped infront of a door.

this is justin's room you'll have to wake him up note he's very stuborn so do whatever u can to get him up" he said then started walking off

WHAT he couldnt wake him.I HAVE TO............I took a deep breath and opened his room door and saw a shirt less justin sleeping. i froze and just started stareing at him he looked so HOT right now. WAIT WAIT WHAT HELL NO WHY AM I THINKING THIS. i shoock that thought away and tryed wakeing him up.

"justin wake up its time to wake up"i said nicely he moaned and grabed a pillow and smacked me in the face with it and fell off the bed. oww God damit really.v i got back up and stared shakeing him "JUSTIN GET UP GOD DAMIT" i yelled. he just turned around some more.

"GO AWAY" he said and continued to sleep.

I was pissed till i smirked from a a brilient idea.hahaha yess this should work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYY LOVELYS how are you i hoped you like this chapter

I LOVE YOU THANKS FOR THE READS

please tell me if you like or not hehe

buyee lovelys

-michaela