[FINAL] thirteen

The stats just blew my mind!1!!11!!! It may seem little to you but to me it's more than i ever dreamed about. Thank you all for your lovely comments and I totally appreciate it even if you just said "update". There were so many nice comments on my previous chapter and I hope you guys will like this one too! SPOILERRRR ALERTTT ;  

guess who (kissed) hehehe ^.^

SPOILERRRR OVER ;

We walked deeper and deeper into the forest. I shivered slightly; it was so cold. Alex looked at me with concerned eyes. "Baby girl, are you cold?" he whispered huskily into my ears. More goosebumps formed along my spine and I blushed. Smirking, Alex took off his jacket and slid it onto me.

We reached a clearing in the middle of the forest. I looked around uncertainly, and whispered to Alex, "Alex... I-Is this s-safe?" He pulled me into his warm body and instantly I didn't feel afraid anymore.

He started to take off his shirt. I quickly turned around and yelped, "Alex what are you doing?!" "Shhh, turn around, I'm gonna show you something." Alex whispered.

"No!"

"Not that, princess," I could hear the smirk in Alex's voice.

"Really?"

Suddenly, I heard a loud cracking of bones and I spun around immediately. What the-

"AHHHHHHH!!!"

Before my very eyes, Alex's body morphed into something scary. Hair started to grow all over his limbs until what was left of him was a.......

Dog?

A giant dog?

I blinked. ALEX TURNED INTO A DOG!? It turned around and looked at me, as if annoyed. My heart stopped. Oh no, I knew coming into the forest was a bad idea. As it stalked closer towards me, I backed away. "Ouch!" I cried out as I tripped over a tree root.

The dog whined when I stared at it with fearful eyes. It's going to eat me. It's definitely going to eat me! I felt my chest constrict and it was hard to breathe. Tears welled up in my eyes which I shut tightly.

Suddenly, something tickled my lap. I cautiously opened my eyes and saw the dog lying down with his head in my lap. My heart softened a little when I saw his eyes looking at me hurtfully. This was Alex... He wouldn't hurt me. B-But, how did Alex turn into a dog?!

I carefully placed my hands into his fur, and giggled, "Your fur is so soft!" He gave me a wolfish grin, and that was when it hit me - he wasn't a dog, but a wolf!

Suddenly, I heard a twig crack. I stiffened. Fluffy the wolf stood up immediately and a loud growl resonated from his jaws. "W-What is it?" I asked him, scared out of my wits. I buried my face in his fur and Fluffy let out a bark. After a while, Fluffy calmed down. Then, he walked away into the forest.

Aww... he was cute! I looked around aimlessly, wondering where human Alex was. He walked into the clearing. "Baby you okay?" he asked me softly. I nodded and asked, "Can you explain?"
Alex told me, "I'm a werewolf. It's as simple as that."

Already having gotten over my shock, I asked curiously. "So.... what does it mean to be a werewolf?"

"We can shift whenever we want to. It's like having another side of you, and that's your wolf. The human side of us is mostly in control, but we live like wolves do, in packs. I am the leader of my pack, the alpha, and you are my mate. My soulmate. My luna," Alex said, looking deep into my eyes.

I was captivated. I didn't fear him. I could never. Even if he told me he had killed puppies before, I would still feel the same towards him.

"Come on," he said gently, helping me up and wrapping an arm around my waist. "I want to show you something." He led me through the forest.

"It's beautiful," I gasped. I looked at the gorgeous sight in front of me. Water cascaded down gently into the pool down below. "Alex, the waterfall is amazing!" I squealed, a wide grin plastered on my face.

"And so are you," he said softly, turning towards me and gently tucking a lock of hair behind my ear. His touch burned my skin, my heartbeat accelerating.

"A-Alex..." I stuttered. I was getting really flustered here.

"Shhh," he said. "Let's enjoy this moment." He leaned in slowly. My eyes widened, is he going to kiss me?! I started to have an internal panic attack.

Alex's hand went behind my neck, supporting it gently as his eyes zeroed in on my lips. "Is it okay," he asked huskily, "if i kiss you right now?"

I gulped. I couldn't think. What did he just ask me?

I let my eyes slowly close. I felt his hot, minty breath fanning across my cheek. My heart was beating so hard I was sure he could hear it.

Then, I felt his lips touch mine. Sparks erupted in my lips and I let out a soft moan. Our lips were perfectly moulded together. A muscular arm wrapped itself against my waist and pulled me tight against a rock hard body. I let out a gasp, and immediately, Alex's tongue was inside my mouth.

Groaning, he caressed my tongue softly. "Ayla..." he muttered against my lips. "Mmm," I said, as he kissed me passionately.

Out of breath, I pulled away. A huge blush was covering my cheeks and I didn't dare to look at Alex. That was my first kiss.

"Princess?" Alex tilted my chin upwards and looked at me with concern. My lips were throbbing, and I was sure they were swollen, just like Alex's were.

"I-I'm just shy, ignore me," I said, looking away again. Alex chuckled, "I hope that was your first kiss."

"It was," I said, blushing harder.

"Good," Alex leaned down and whispered into my ear, "Because I don't think I can handle it if someone else has kissed my baby girl before."

Okay that's it!! My babies kissed :") sorry if this scene was very awkward. I'm very young? And i'm not sure how to write this because i havent kissed anyone before. Was it okay? I hope you liked it!! I'm sorry if you didn't :( I decided not to continue this book anymore but i guess this can kind of be the ending? :-) I'm so sorry to every one of my readers who liked this book, and i'll be back soon with another story!