Chapter 4: The Fight

Aaron's POV

It was about 5:15 when I got home from school so I tried to figure out what I was gonna wear since I wanted to make a good first impression Jessica's parents. As I looked through my closet I thought about earlier and how Jess was being bullied by Rachel and her crew. Sometimes they leave the new people alone, but I guess she saw Jess as some kind of threat or something. After about looking for something nice to wear for 15 minutes I finally found a nice suit that my dad bought me a while ago. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. I ironed it then got in the shower to freshen up.

15 mins later

I put my suit on and looked into the mirror. I fixed my hair up a bit then put my blindfold on my eyes and slung my guitar over my back. I stared at myself and breathed in and out for about five minutes before I left. I ran downstairs, said goodbye to my mom and left for Jess' house. My dad gave me a motorcycle before me and my mom moved here since he thought they were better than cars.

I rode to Jess' house and fixed myself up a bit before I rang the doorbell since I was wearing my helmet and it messed my hair up a bit. I rang the bell and then I heard her voice yell, "I got it!" She opened the door and she was wearing a purple dress that just stopped above her knees and she was wearing a flower crown with lilacs on it. I looked at her because she looked so beautiful. She greeted me with a hug and she said, "Hey Aaron! You look great!" I then said "Ha speak for yourself you look beau-" Just then Jess' boyfriend came over and said "Hey babe" to Jess. "Oh hi sweetie! Aaron this is my boyfriend Garroth!"

I looked at him and he was just half an inch taller than me. He smirked at me and put his arm around her neck and I got mad, but I kept my smile for Jess'  sake. I shook his hand and said hey. He then asked, "So what's up with the blindfold?" "It's just a thing I have." "Oh well I'm gonna go sit down since dinner's almost ready. Love ya babe" "Love you too Garroth," they said as they both kissed one another. "See ya at dinner Alex," Garroth said as he walked towards the table "It's Alex!" I said as I tried to yell to him. Jess looked at me and said, "Oh don't mind him he's just not good with names. C'mon dinner is ready!" As she grabbed my arm I muttered to myself , "Sure...names."

30 mins later

During dinner Jess and Garroth kept arguing, but I don't what it is about. After dinner was finished we all sat down on the couch and talked about ourselves. Jess' mom asked me, "So Aaron might I asked why you brought a guitar with you?" I then answered, "Oh that, well besides being a football player I really enjoy playing and making music and I thought I would sing a song for you guys." "Well that's great. Would you like to sing a song?" Jess' dad asked me. "Sure!" I strummed the guitar a bit to make sure it was in tune and then started singing 'Gone Gone Gone' by Phillip Phillips.

When life leaves you high and dry
I'll be at your door tonight
If you need help, if you need help.
I'll shut down the city lights,
I'll lie, cheat, I'll beg and bribe
To make you well, to make you well.

When enemies are at your door
I'll carry you away from war
If you need help, if you need help.
Your hope dangling by a string
I'll share in your suffering
To make you well, to make you well.

Give me reasons to believe
That you would do the same for me.

And I would do it for you, for you.
Baby, I'm not moving on
I'll love you long after you're gone.
For you, for you.
You will never sleep alone.
I'll love you long after you're gone
And long after you're gone, gone, gone.

When you fall like a statue
I'm gon' be there to catch you
Put you on your feet, you on your feet.
And if your well is empty
Not a thing will prevent me.
Tell me what you need, what do you need?

I surrender honestly.
You've always done the same for me.

So I would do it for you, for you.
Baby, I'm not moving on,
I'll love you long after you're gone.
For you, for you.
You will never sleep alone.
I'll love you long after you're gone
And long after you're gone, gone, gone.

You're my back bone.
You're my cornerstone.
You're my crutch when my legs stop moving.
You're my head start.
You're my rugged heart.
You're the pulse that I've always needed.
Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating.
Like a drum my heart never stops beating...

For you, for you.
Baby, I'm not moving on.
I'll love you long after you're gone.
For you, for you.
You will never sleep alone.
I'll love you long after you're gone.
For you, for you.
Baby, I'm not moving on,
I'll love you long after you're gone.
For you, for you.
You will never sleep alone.
I'll love you long, long after you're gone.

Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating.
Like a drum my heart never stops beating for you.

And long after you're gone, gone, gone.
I'll love you long after you're gone, gone, gone.

After I finished everyone except Garroth clapped for me. I wasn't mad since I don't really care if he's jealous of me or not. I heard him mutter to himself, "Pfft looser." I looked at him and said to him, "Hmm, it's funny that you say that Garroth because most of the time when someone calls someone else a 'looser' usually means that they think the other person is better than them and that they're jealous," I said as I looked up and smirked at him. I could tell he was angry so then he got up and tried pin me against the wall, but missed and ended up running into the wall.

Jess ran up to him and yelled at him, "Garroth, what is wrong with you?!" "Shut up Jess!" he then pushed her out of the way and and she fell on the glass table and broke it. She was in pain and I could could tell because she had shards of glass in her and she was bleeding everywhere even a bit on her face. I then rushed towards Garroth and pinned him against a wall. He tried to escape, but I was a lot stronger than him. "Take Jess to the hospital and lock the door when you leave, okay?!" I said to Jess' parents as they tried to help her up. They nodded and left and locked the door and now it was just me and Garroth. I looked back at him and growled saying, "You made a BIG mistake, pal!" I punched him in the face then kicked him in his gut. He got loose and pushed me on the and got on top of me and punched me in the eye then in the face.

I kicked him in the stomach again and then broke a vase on top of his head. He then punched me again, but in the nose and it started bleeding a but. While he was distracted laughing because of the blow he just landed I pushed him on the ground, punched him in the face and the gut I then did one last punch that knocked him out cold.

I didn't know where he lived so I grabbed his phone and called his parents to come and pick him up. They got her about 30 mins later and then asked what happened. All I said to them is that he tried to attack me and I defended myself. They understood and they told me that they apologize to Jess, her family and me and I accepted and said I would pass it on. They left and I went back inside.

I walked back in and noticed how messy the house was so I decided to clean up the house before Jess' parents came back home. I washed the dishes, swept the floor, vacuumed the glass from the vase in living room, fixed the couch back into it's original position and cleaned up the glass from the table. I sat down so I decided to watch some T.V. until they got back home. About 10 minutes later they opened the door and were shocked to see how clean it was and glad to see that I was ok.

Her dad asked me, "Aaron what happened to you?!" I chuckled and said, "Ha, don't worry about me sir I'm fine, but I just wanted to let you know that I cleaned the living room and washed the dishes, Garroth's parents apologize for their son's awful behavior and I will buy you a new table and vase." "Oh Aaron, you don't have to do that," Jess' mom said as she opened the door for me as I was leaving. "No no it's all necessary. It's not right to destroy someone else's property and especially if your not gonna try and fix it. Well good night you two," I said with a smile. They both said good night and said that I could visit Jess tomorrow at 10 am. I got on my motorcycle and drove home, took a shower, told my mom goodnight and went to bed.

Okay guys that's the chapter for today hope you enjoyed and leave a comment and vote for more. Also if you guys are wondering why I make the chapters long its so that you guys have more to read. So I will see you guys in the next chapter. Buh Bye!