Chapter 33: Epilogue

Aaron's POV

It was just moments before we'd walk. Before we'd go in there and grab our diplomas seeing how much we've grown up. I reminisced about the times when I was little. I would always be with Kenjii, she like my older yet shorter sister. Of course she still is and forever will be, but just not seeing her or Jess around campus, it'll be hard. I turn around from someone tapping my shoulder, it was Jess smiling up at me with a big smile. "You ready?" she asked. I nodded nervously. She pulled me down giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, making me blush. It caused her to giggle and me to just smile. With that we walked into the gymnasium, beginning the ceremony.

(Time skip to the end of the ceremony cause I am NOT about to write that out)

"Congratulations to the graduating class of 2010!" the principal had shouted. Everyone threw their caps into the air cheering wildly. I looked over to Jess and held her for what seemed like forever. I can't believe we really had to be leaving. It would be hard not being physically with Jess, but I trust her......I'll survive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had gone back to my house while family and friends stayed downstairs enjoying a party. I just wanted to be alone with my princess. We playfully pecked each other's lips which then turned into real kissing, which then turned into a full make out session. I pushed her softly down onto the bed nipping at her neck. She softly moans wrapping her arms around my neck as I hungrily growled. I kissed her again, rubbing my hands up and down her sides. She bit my tongue causing me to slightly gasp but then I eased into it as tongues wrestled for dominance. Jess won surprisingly and we both shared a few moans, finally pulling apart.

"Jess...,"

"Yes Aaron?"

"I love you so much."

"I love you so much more."

(Weeks later)

"I'm really gonna miss you Ken," I smiled sadly at her hugging her tightly. "I'm gonna miss you too man, but don't worry. I'm gonna come visit your ass making sure you stay out of trouble!" she winked at me causing me to roll my eyes and chuckle. "Ah Jess. I may have only met you a while back, but, I'm glad you make my brother happy. You're a great person and I wish you good luck in life and don't worry I'm gonna be visitin' you too." "Thanks Kenjii same to you. And I'm really gonna miss you," she responded lightly crying. "Aw Jess don't cry!" she shouted hugging her tightly...like REALLY tightly.  "Uh Kenjii? I still need my girlfriend remember?" I laughed. "Ah! You're right sorry, Jessie!" she apologized with a small laugh. We spent these last precious moments with our friends reminiscing about the past and guessing for the future. Sharing tears of joy and smiles of sincerity. It felt like we could have stayed in this moment forever and I had secretly wanted that. "Alright guys! One last picture!" Ken's mom yelled out to us. We all gathered around with Kenjii in the center. They pictures were taken and we all said goodbye to Kenjii and her friends. I grabbed Jess's hand lightly and she smiled. I may not know what the future will hold for myself and my relationship with Jess, but I know that whatever happens, I'll make it through, together with Jess.

And guys, that is the end of this story. I really hope you all enjoyed and I just want to say thank you to everyone who read this. This FIRST story of mine got OVER 95K reads, which is a huge ass amount of people. I want to say thank you so much for encouraging and support me through ups and downs, you guys make this all writing thing fun for me. Anyways guys, this all for now, and I will see you dudes in the next story! BUH BYE!