A/N: Thanks, Story Progress & Life Talk

Hey guys! Koda here and this is once again a little author's note just saying stuff like thanks and "updates" about the book and my life. So I'm just gonna start of with saying thank you doods SO MUCH for the views. Like this morning I checked Wattpad and saw that we had FUCKING 11.5K VIEWS!!! GUYS THATS INSANE I MEAN I NEVER EVER BELIEVED THAT I WOULD GET THIS MANY VIEWS! I mean I thought that right now we would JUST BE reaching 5K, but no you doods are fucking insane. Ha, it was like this one time at school my my class was playing volleyball in PE and we knew that the ball passed the out line and we were losing by like 6 points, but we were like 'Fuck it. We're all gonna go out and lose, but be meta as hell about it and we all kept tossing it to all of our teammates and eventually the ball went to the other side lolz. But yeah I just wanna say thanks for being great people and you guys are just like my wolf pack companions and you doods are awesome. Anyway going on to the updates. So as you all know next Saturday night there will be an another chapter posted and don't forget that if you guys have any questions just leave em in the comments below. But yeah and also it's sort of difficult for me right now to make chapters because at school my FAVORITE TEACHER, AND WHEN I SAY FAVORITE I MEAN THAT SHIT! Anyway she had to leave because she was having some family issues that I won't talk about because I wanna respect her privacy. Now she has to stay with her family for the rest of the school year and it sucks total ass cuz people had no damn respect when she told us. They all sighed yeah, but not cuz they were gonna miss her, BUT BECUZ THEY DIDNT WANT A FUCKING PERMANENT SUBSTITUTE!!! I WAS SO FUCKING PISSED CUZ LIKE THEY ALL WERE ACTING LIKE DICKS AND NOT RESPECTING THE ACTUAL SITUATION AT HAND! Ugh fucking I hate a huge percentage of people in my grade and the school, but I just wanna give a shoutout to my teacher, Mrs J, #LoveYouTeachWeMissYou get it trending guys! Also I just wanna apologize for the mix up becuz when I posted the Only Next Week A/N it came after the newest chapter when it was actually before it so just clearing that up. So yeah I had a chance to get this up cuz luckily becuz I didn't have school on Friday and I don't have it tomorrow for some reason, but who cares am I right? But uh yeah I just wanted to just update you guys on what's going on right now since you know it's always good to have an open community like this one. Oh and also by the looks of the way the story is going now and the time frames I'm just giving you guys a heads up saying that MANY MANY MANY more chapters going out during the summer becuz I do plan to make this a long book. By the way you guys should definitely listen to the song in the media! It's a song called 'Judgement' and its by one of my favorite artists, Tryhardninja. If you guys didn't know or couldn't tell I do use A LOT of his songs in my stories and this song is pretty meta asf especially of the fact that it's a song about Undertale which is my favorite game of all time. But um yeah this was actually sort of fun to do since I really don't have time to write chapters it feels good just talking to you guys! And hey I'll start doing questions of the day to think about and/or answer in the comments after you read anything I post. Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed this little "chat" thing. Leave a like if you want more and I will see you later recruits! Buh Bye!

Question Of The Day: What's your favorite color and why?