First Meeting

Ticking Time Bomb

It was raining.

Perfect, (Y/N) thought. Just perfect, she thought again. Don't take it the wrong way, she didn't mean it sarcastically. (Y/N) (L/N) just simply loves the rain. To her, it's very calming. And cool, too.

The raindrops just makes her relax, and nearly fell asleep on her couch. Nearly. She jolted straight up once she heard something crash, and broke. "It sounded like it came from my bedroom... General! Is that you?" (Y/N) called out, and after a few minutes of silence, she decided to come and see for herself. Maybe even scold her German Shepherd too.

Trudging up the stairs, she slowly walked to her room. She peered through the slightly opened door and her [e/c] orbs widened. There, on the ground, was a person.

A boy. With his hoodie up. (Y/N) couldn't figure out who was it, mostly because she didn't get a good look at him and his face. But was alarmed her was two bloodied hatchets nearby. Suddenly, the [h/c] girl heard a growl.

She accidentally tripped into the room, her hand slipped, causing the door to open before she tripped. With a thud, she landed on the soft carpet. She moved up and sighed, blushing in embarrassment. The boy was surprised, and jumped up to look at her. "H-hey!" He yelled, causing (Y/N) to jolt slightly.

"Eh, hi?" She looked up to him with a sheepish grin. "W-what are you doing here?!" He yelled. (Y/N) growled softly and stood up, brushing herself off. "Well, mister, I don't know. Maybe, oh, maybe because it's my room?"

"O-oh, well bye! Make sure you're not doing drugs!" The odd man literally took a trip out of the window.

Well, that just happened.

Wait, wait, wait.

"YOU BROKE MY WINDOW!!"

Hooded Man

Picture this.

You were out, taking a walk. Suddenly, a group of teenagers ran after you. Naturally, you had to find somewhere to hide, right? Well, you did. You ran into the woods, and found asylum under a tree. The type with the uprooted roots kind. Diving in, you'd expect them to leave, right? 

Well, they did. But only after a barrel of gunshots blared throughout the ex-quiet woods, leaving them in fear and sending them off. You peeked out of your hiding place and met gazes with a blank, black mask with only two red eyes and an upside-down, scarlet smile stitched onto it. "Uh, hi?" You meekly greeted and he held a hand out to you.

With dirt and all, you crawled out of the hole and patted yourself down. "I'm (Y/N)! Thanks for helping me! I don't know why they came after me... maybe because I'm..." You hesitated and shook your head, "Never mind! Thank you, though!"

The hooded man in yellow froze and nodded, "Hoodie." There was something about you that prevented him from ending your life. He could see the innocence that shone in your eyes. Somehow, considering you have your fair share of yaoi.

"Well, nice to meet you, Hoodie! I have to go now, I'll see you later?" He smiled underneath his mask and nodded, "Sure. See you, (Y/N)." A shout came and you watched as he slipped away from sight. "What a nice man."