When You Nurse Him (to Life).

TheNightPhantom deserves two kinds of fresh apples; red and green ones! Why? She gave this suggestion! 🍎🍏

[Goggly Toby]

You looked out your window, seeing clouds forming like it was about to rain-.

Shhhhhhhh... There was a heavy downpour of rain.

"Oh, look, it's already raining." You rose a brow, already expecting it. Toby was resting against your shoulder, softly snoozing as you read a book; with a fluffy warm blanket draped over both of you. Let's not forget General, who was snuggling against the ticking killer.

And no, Tourette's doesn't go away when one's asleep... Well, most of the time. Even Tapper isn't sure, but let's just not stress the unnecessary details.

Honestly, the sight of the snuggling dog and Toby were so adorable, you may or may not have over 1,400 photos in your phone and laptop. Deciding to listen to some music, Nightcore or not, you plugged in your earphones and slightly bobbed your head to the catchy beat.

But Toby suddenly woke up and quickly left your room, which you assumed he wanted to use the bathroom. But then, you only have one bathroom working and it's in your room. So where did he headed off to?

Maybe Slenderman wanted him for something. As the author would say, "Biasalah, orang kerja untuk Slenderp."

After a few minutes of no ticking Toby, you were already sitting up on your bed and was ready to find something else to do, when General tugged your sweater; a sign that he did not want you to leave. "I'll come back if I find nothing else to do, okay? Okay." You patted his head and left.

As you waltzed down the stairs, you heard a loud rumble of purring. "A cat?" You questioned yourself, slowly walking to the couch and peeked over the edge.

There, laid Tobias Erin Rogers, with a fluffy white kitten in his embrace. Inwardly, you were exploding because of how cute the scene was. Slowly your phone rose and you snapped a photo, before sneaking off to your room. Where Toby got that cat, you have no idea.

Of course, until tomorrow came.

You were cooking breakfast when your best friend began to sneeze uncontrollably... and like a kitten. "Hit-chu! Hit-chu! Hit-chu! Ugh..." Toby sneezed and blew his nose with a clean napkin, stumbling to the dining table like a drunkard. He managed to sit on a chair and groaned, which made you sympathetic. You finished flipping the pancakes, served them before taking Toby's temperature. "Toby, you have a fever. How did you-"

"I... I went to save Pitchu, t... the *tic* kitten.." He explained, pointing to the snowy-white kitten who was playing with the large General. Pitchu? How adorable. "She.. was *sniff* in the rain..." He knew you knew that he wouldn't get into trouble for doing so, therefore he was forgiven. As always. You held back your tendency to fangirl about the adorableness and hugged him, kissing his forehead. "I'll get the meds."

The whole week, you took care of Toby. Right now, you and him were snuggling under the same warm blanket, Pitchu and General snuggling close to both of you while God showered Earth with heavy rain. Oh, you nor Toby didn't need to worry about his work; being wise you had contacted the slender man and told him all about it.

[Hoodie]

Coincidentally like the scenario above, it rained all day. And that would've been fine if there weren't two large holes in your bedroom and the living room. So now there were rain showering both areas. You were stuck with Hoodster, and not that you minded, since you're chill with him. "You know, (Y/N), I can fix the ceiling and roof." Hoodie said calmly, as you fumbled with the contacts of your phone.