『♡』「A Confession」『♥』 【Squad 1&2】

[Ticci-Toby]

It was another, bleak day, oh yes it was. Cars exploded, birds chirping, someone almost amputated your head. The author would've go into details, but that wouldn't be any fun.

"A Ferrari exploded again." You shrugged. The police gives no damn about the report you made about the person who nearly killed you for no good reason at all.

The author has no grudge against the police, therefore do not bash any polices.

Anyways, since we're getting off topic, let's get to the real thing.

"(Y/N)?"

The still-recovering-or-not (from the previous scenario) Toby snuggled up to you, seemingly to not disturb you reading a book about counting sheep. That book seems to be quite a hit, because even the famous (M/N) have it. Which caused his fans to buy books like that too.

"Hm?" You smiled at his adorableness, despite being a 20-year old man... or slightly older.

"Will you be the tick to my clock?" He purred, causing your face to bloom orange. "That's the... unique-st... confession ever... Of course!" You wrapped a pair of arms around his neck, snuggling against him while feeling quite content.

General bounded into the room, with Pitchu on his back and leaped onto the bed. By now, they had joined your cuddling session.

Sure, no one had mentioned about you feeling anything for him, but both you and the author knows. And by "no one", it was confirmed to be directed to the author herself.

BEN

Picture this.

You came home, tired as all heck from school, and suddenly you found the house to be spotlessly clean. Like "Darkness-cleaned-the-house-from-Phantom's-scenario" level of clean. There was a delicious smell, wafting from the kitchen. 

You took your chance and went to take a look. BEN was there, in a pink apron that said 'Don't Do Anything to the Cook'. He was holding a plate of your favorite food, with a charming smile on his face.

"Will you be my girlfriend and enjoy this meal with me?"

"Yes."

Liu

You were having a nightmare, and it made you sweat in fear. You trashed around in a struggle, kicking the blankets as a whimper escaped your throat. Whatever it was, it wasn't going to let you go that easily.

"No... no... no!"

Someone hauled you out of your nightmare, grabbing your shoulders and shook you awake. "(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)!" Your eyes shot open and you breathed heavily, shaking. Seeing Liu, gazing in concern at you, you then proceeded to hug him. "Liu..."

"Sh... sh... it's just a nightmare..."

You relaxed, but were too afraid to sleep again. "Will it make you better if I tell you a secret?"

"Maybe..."

Liu smiled, "I've always wanted you to be mine, so that I can always cuddle you. Will you heal my dreams too?"

You blinked, before smiling and wrapping your arms around his neck. "Of course..." Liu smiled and kissed your cheek.

He helped you sleep again, cuddling you so that you wouldn't face those nightmares again. Liu ran his fingers through your hair and smiled softly when you cuddled deeper into him. "I love you..."

His smile grew, as he kissed your forehead. "I love you too, (Y/N)..."

Masky

There was nothing special about how he confessed to you. He decided to prepare some cheesecake for you, because he knew it was cliche, and decorated your favorite flavored cake with a cursive writing that said, '내꺼하자?' which meant 'naeggeo haja/be mine?'.

There was an option. Cut the 'yes' part, or the 'no' part. Obviously you chose the 'yes' part. Because otherwise, you wouldn't be here, would you?

You ended up feeding each other cake. It was cute.

Hoodie

After all those scenarios that the author wrote (or not), you finally got down to this one. Hoodie was hanging out with you at the park when he suddenly asked, "Yo, (Y/N). Be mine?"

Literally, it was so random and out of the blue. Yet, you said yes. The two of you celebrated by going to the nearest cafe and ordered a big box of cookies.

(As you know, I have no idea how to write this one, Masky's and BEN's.)

Wolverine

It was a cold day out.

November came rolling in and snow had already started a few days prior, and you were out with the brunette. Since her fluffy coat was being washed, she wasn't wearing any extra layer to keep her warm. She wouldn't be freezing, if she wasn't stubborn enough to wear another hoodie.

And every time you tried to give her your jacket, she wouldn't have it and tell you she was fine. Eventually, while you two were buying gifts for people, she sneezed. It was a sneeze that reminded you of a kitten, and she was cute. 

"Alright, that's enough for today. Rachel, let's head home. You'll catch a cold." 

"I'm fine."

But would you listen? No. You took off your jacket and draped it around her shoulders. "Let's go, little wolf." You gave her a little kiss on the snoot. An adorable blush began to flourish across her cheeks and she turned away, huffing.

The two of you went home and she laid on your couch for a nap, cuddling your jacket too. She inhaled and sighed with a small smile. "I love you, (Y/N)..."

"I love you too, little wolf~"

She must've not expected you to hear that, because she denied that she ever said anything.

Eyeball Andy

There was nothing special about how Andy confessed to. He ran up to you when you were on the couch, cuddling a blanket while reading a book. The little demon hopped onto the couch and cuddled you, before looking up to meet your gaze. "(Y/N), (Y/N)!"

"What?"

He wanted to say 'I like you, be mine?' but that was cliche. So he settled for a poem.

"Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Your eyes are beautiful,

Be mine too?"

You dropped your book in shock. You had not expected your crush to confess his love, and with a poem, too. But you were greatly flattered. Your eyes lit up with mirth as a smile crept up on your lips. You reached out to hug him and nodded, "Oh, Andy! That was the sweetest thing I have ever heard! Yes!"

"Yay!"

-------------

Sadly, this scenario doesn't exist.

Maybe because Masayoshi and the others (excluding Wolverine and Andy) aren't available for the extra.

:)

___________

I wonder why...

I hope you enjoy. Feed me a star so that the others wouldn't ask for payment like the two others did, and which scenario is your favorite?