They Read Fanfictions about Themselves

[Ticci Toby]

  "So, (Y/N), what should we do?" The son of a dead man asked, poking you slightly as he turned towards you. The both of you were just hanging out on your bed, bored to death. "Ah, how about we read some fanfictions?" You snickered, picturing Toby's reaction to his... fangirls' hormonal fictions. What? You have your moments to be devilish.

  "Mmkay, sounds good." He nodded, sadly missing that certain gleam in your eyes. And no, you didn't tell him what kind of fanfiction.

  After typing in "Ticci Toby fanfictions", Toby realized your plan a bit too late as you had him locked in your steel grip, forcing him to read those... sinful...

  The author couldn't finish because she had jumped out of your large, wooden trunk you had at the end of your bed and jumped out of the window. How did she manage to document all of this? Nobody knows but the masked female herself.

  But one thing was for sure; Toby became pervy. It may or may not be apart of a revenge because of your own actions.

You brought it upon yourself, (Y/N).

  [Hoodie & Masky]

  You were beside Hoodie, eating various ice-cream as he watched some unimportant show in obvious disinterest. It was a day with absolutely nothing, and really nothing to do or happen.

   But that was going to change.

  You grinned at a sudden, yet dare I say, dirty idea formed in your head as you bounded off to get your laptop.

  "Oh, this will be good."

  After getting the laptop to him (and secretly calling up (F/N) to come with Masky), you didn't let him to even have a peek until those two had arrived.

  "Hey!" And there she was, with Masky by her side. You smirked at her to which she smiled at, knowing your intentions. You two made the shipped pairing sit together and placed the laptop in front of both males.

  They began to read what was written, and it hadn't even been 5 minutes before the supposedly fearsome killers sprinted out of your homes; leaving a trail of blood.

  Hm, it must've been the case of nose bleeding. Anyways, you and (F/N) had a really loud time laughing your gimples off.

BEN DROWNED

Strangely enough,

Benjamin Brown wasn't around. 

He might have already seen enough and felt sick of giving a laugh.

:)

HOMICIDAL LIU

The plan was in motion.

You wanted Sully to suffer for being rude to you the other day, about breaking plates and that one antique handmade vase your late grandmother made. He shrugged it off as 'no big deal' and you just had to ask your friend for help.

Luckily, the lover of Jeff the Killer (you all know where this is going) gave you an idea. Although his scenario was cut off because he wanted more money from the author, he still dates (F/N).

So, you did a little work. Search the Internet for a Liu x Jeff ship, place your laptop on the living room's coffee table and wait.

The prey took the bait. Sully was curious, and so was Liu. The host of two split personalities sat down in front of the laptop and took a peek. Little did they know, it was a fanfiction of sin. (You had BEN blurring the title).

It was a fatal mistake. They rose from the couch and turned on their heels, silently walking out. (F/N)'s dog General found him outside, unconscious with blood streaming out of his nose. Well, their nose.

You might have forgot about how it can affect Liu...

THE FURIOUS WOLVERINE

"Come on, it'll be fun!"

"No!"

The poor girl was trapped in your grip as you led her to the couch. There was a large, excited grin as you continued to hold Rachel hostage, who trashed around in protest. Finally, she gave up. Since female 'pastas aren't very much of a hype, you wrote your own.

When she finished reading with you, she threw a fit. "WHY WOULD I EVER LOVE JEFF THE KILLER?" She screeched, curling her hand into a fist and pummeled it into your face.

Needless to say, you had to call off the week's video.

EYEBALL ANDY

It went down like this. You were writing a fanfiction with your friend, (M/N) because you two were aware of Andy and Wolverine's partnership as serial killers.

You sent each other emails of your fanfiction, just so you could see the content that starred each killer. And by far, Wolverine's was the best one. It was so... full of angst, and kind of romantic.

Yours, however, were sad. By the time Andy came, you were not around. He saw your phone was left unattended, he decided to take a peek. Let's just say, when you came home that day... he was in a curled position and crying on the couch.

"Oh (Y/N) *hic* I will always love you!"

"Er..." Now you actually felt bad for him, as you cuddle and pat his back on the couch. "I love you too, you sensitive boy."

 ||In a Tall, Isolated and Large Household of Killers||

  The footsteps of a certain wish-blown 'pasta echoed throughout the hallway, which was as quiet as a dead man. Every each and one of the Pastas who resides under the Horizon Villa— at least that's what the author is calling it for now, were out for kills or just plain things that we cannot know about.

  Masayoshi frowned, seeing a minimum stack of paper on his well-furnished desk. "What is this?" He questioned and walked to inspect it even better.

  "It was a chilly night," He began and his voice was as smooth as silk, "... It would be a lie to say all Pastas had gone for a few kills, as three remained. Kagekao, Laughing Jack and... Masayoshi?"

  But that's my name...

  "Masayoshi and Kagekao... was... was cuddling with each other when the door creaked open and Laughing Jack the monochromatic—"

  That was it. Masayoshi summoned a shadow to rip the writing full of sin into papery pieces, his mask showing a fearsome and angered expression,

"These two will pay!"

  Despite being a supposedly cool Pasta, he was pretty angry. But let's be honest, we all have our limits.

  Now excuse me while I go and hide with Pie; we did some pretty bad damage to his reputation.

---

Did I do good? Did I? Can I have a berry parfait? ;3