Author's Note

A brunette walked towards a camera and fiddled with it. "Is this even right?" She questioned and gave a wave, straightening up. "Hello, I am—"

  A certain, lovable eye-obsessed killer crashed into the room, bringing some of the fourth wall down with him. The girl looked back with an exasperated look, bemused to why he was acting this way.
"I give up. There is no way I will be able to do anything with these lunatics around." She murmured and left the room, leaving the adorable killer to get the jump on the camera.

  Don't take it out of context.

  "Hullo! As you may know from the story, I am none other than Eyeball Andy!"

  "Or Pastel." The guy leaped into the air like a cartoon character and blinked at Wolverine who casts him an apathetic glance. She turned towards the camera again. "We are going to keep this short. Fanfiction, parody, under massive edit, some of the characters are going to get kicked out. Well, of course they're still going to be a part of the fanfic, but they're no longer your boyfriends. Sorry kiddos, budget is tight."

  And with that, the Russian killer nimbly plucked her partner off the ground and trudged out of the camera's sight, which miraculously shuts down after sending the footage to the audience.