When He Goes to the Dentist

Sadly, I couldn't get Phantom's permission to add Smirky in.

Ticci November

"(Y/N) please!"

"No."

"Please?"

"Nooo."

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, birds chirping and feeding their kids, cars and other vehicles alike were polluting the air. Earlier that day, you were feasting on candy with Toby, who claimed to have bought them all instead of stealing them from either stores or Laughing Jack himself.

He would've been saved from a trip to a dentist if he didn't suddenly pointed out that he had a rotting teeth in his gum. Which brings the point that you just had to take him for a dentist appointment. Which was why he was protesting now.

"(Y/N), I'm fine!"

"Mhm."
"It doesn't even hurt! (Y/N)!"

"Toby, I know it doesn't hurt. But that's because it's your numbness to pain, when it can actually affect you even worse!" You almost added something that could possibly hurt him, but managed to hold your tongue.

How your small body can work against a larger one is indeed a mystery. You managed to plop onto one of those chairs with him and wait.

"Toby Rodgers?"

Right on time.

"Go on," you kissed his cheek and he blushed before going to meet the devil himself. He walked into the room and laid down on the chair provided.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" A snapping sound woke him out of his nervous jittle of thoughts.

Toby looked over when the dentist said that and heard the snap. It was a little unnerving...

"Cavity, but it doesn't hurt."

"I see." He turned around and stepped out of the shadows. Toby couldn't place where he had seen him before.

The red-eyed dentist stepped closer and Toby blinked.

"Smiley? I thought you're a doctor?"

"Smirky." The dentist pressed sharply before grabbing a mouth mirror and a sickle probe. He had Toby take off his mouthguard and didn't seem to be fazed by the fact that the other lacked a cheek.

"Hm, nothing too severe. You also have two cavities instead of one."

"Mmph..." Toby tried to answer but of course, that wasn't possible. Needless to say, when Toby stepped out of the dentist, he scared half the patients that was there to receive dental treatment. You rolled your eyes and smiled, "How did it go?"

Toby fixed on his mouthguard and gave a shrug. "Found out that a certain doctor has a twin or some sort." Although you were confused, you decided to let it slide. To treat Toby's bravery, the two of you went to get ice cream. He couldn't eat yet, though.

But wait, did a German Shepherd just flew past you?

Your German Shepherd?

BEN DROWNED
(BEN's not afraid of the dentist, therefore he has regular check ups every now and then and took proper care of his mouth. The Author boots you to the next scenario.)

The Furious Wolverine
(The Author boots you again, since both of you doesn't mind dentists. Therefore, nothing interesting happened except for Wolverine's suspicion had rose when she met him...)

Eyeball Andy
Andy, unlike Toby, actually complained about how his mouth was hurting. You decided right there and then, you would have to bring him to the dentist.

At first he condemned to the idea, claiming the dentist is a demon reborn by Zalgo, but you took no notice of that.

You managed to bribe him with stuffed animals (which he claimed would be for 'science') and got him to agree.

Right now you were with the other patients, Andy's bangs covered his unusual eye and he was cuddling a bunny toy.

"Andy (L/N)?"

You gave him a pat on the head and he waddled over to meet the  dentist. He gave you one last look of hurt before entering the demon's lair— I mean, office.

He shot out of the office after the dentist was done and didn't even look back to get you to go too.

"Andy, wait!"

"DEMON DENTIST!"

Whatever happened after, you managed to get him home and comforted him all day long.

After the pastas had gotten their dental treatment, there were still others in wait...

"Stupid... I don't need..." She mumbled as she brushed past a hurrying (Y/N), yet it wasn't clear what she was saying. She was heading towards the dental office. A friend of hers had instructed her to go and get her checkup, but she was just not feeling the whole 'I'm going to get myself a teeth checkup' thing.

"Auteur?"

"That's me." She confirmed with an exasperated air before forcing herself through the devil's doors. She laid down on the cold, dental chair and murmured answers to the dentist in charge as he prodded around her mouth with his sickle probe.

Then, they made eye-contact.

Auteur blinked, her green eyes stared at him in disbelief before she screamed. "PHANTOM! SMIRKY'S BEEN GIVING DENTAL TREATMENT!" She launched herself out of the chair and ran for the hills. Or in this case, Phantom.

The door swung open again and a laugh escaped.

Smirky looked over to see Masayoshi, supporting an amused air around him. "Darling,"

"Shut up."

With the powers of the Author, they both knew who controlled Masayoshi and why that was his first choice of words upon seeing the not-so-good dentist.

______________

  - Which is why this would be her surprise after she comes back!