Chapter 6

I went to the nurse to get my eye checked and she suggested I go home and get some rest and ice my eye. So I get some ice and walk to the hospital since my mom is working and she can check my eye. "Hey I'm looking for my mom!" "Who's your mom?" "My mom is Olivia Stanton" "okay will page her." The desk last paged my mom and I see her coming so I decide to walk up to her. "Nya, what happened to your eye?" "A guy punched me by accident." "Oh my god let me see this eye." I show my mom this black eye and she said it was swollen and I'm not able to go to school for the rest of the week, even though it was Wednesday and I'm going to miss 2 days of school. I'm walking home and this truck pulls up I front of me and its Puck. I'm honestly so glad to see him, I hope we are able to hangout. "Hey babe, is that your eye from when Kirofsky punch you and I ducked?" "Yeah, yeah it is. I'm going to miss tomorrow and Friday" "oh sorry about that, if it makes you feel better I got suspended till Monday." "Haha, it kinda makes me feel better" "hey you want to hangout for the rest of today and the next 2 days?" "Sure." "Okay hop in my truck." Me and Puck drive to his house and on the way we started to get to know each other. "So... Where does your mom work?" "She works at the hospital" "no way... So does my mom. What's your moms name?" "Her name is Olivia Stanton. What's your moms name?" "Penelope Puckerman!" "Maybe our moms we friends" "maybe. Hold on I'll text her and ask." I text my mom and ask her if she is friend with pucks mom. "Oh my god my mom said she is best friends with your mom. And we are going out for supper tonight at The Bistro" "suite, do you want to stop at your house to get a dress or something?" "Sure I'd love that. My house is just around the corner" "okay, is it this house here?" "Yes it is" "I live around the corner from you. Wow you have a big house!!!" "Haha thanks. You want to come in?" "Sure I'd love that's." Puck and I walk inside and he had the biggest smile on his face and he was surprised. I have him the tour of the house then we went to my room. "He want to help me pick out my dress?" "Sure. I'll wait outside when you get changed." It's fine. You can stay in here, I'll just change in my closet." "Okay whatever you say." So I go in my closet and try on a red sparkly half sleeve dress that just goes past the butt, and when I walk out Pucks face was speechless. "WOW... You look Fucking sexy!!!" "Haha thanks. I'll be back, I'll try a couple more on the I'll show you them!" "Okay babe." I walk back in and try on a dark purple short spaghetti strap dress. "Wow still look good on you" "I'll try one more on" "okay, can't wait to see it!" "Okay." So the final dress is a blue strapless with some lighter blue lace on it. "Okay you look beautiful in all these dresses." "Thanks Puck. So what one do you chose?" "I chose the red one" "okay. I'm going to change into my pajamas and then we could do something. Okay?" "Yeah." I walk out in my Pajamas and Puck decides to watch a movie so we go downstairs to watch the movie on our flat screen t.v. Later on in the movie Puck kisses me on the lips. I love it when he kisses me because he is such a good kisser, so I decide to kiss him back and we end up making out, then I hopped up on Puck's hips and he carried me up to my room as we were still making out. We lay on my bed and we end up taking off all out close and have sex. Honestly he was better at it then Finn.