Chapter 9

"Hey Nya!" Finn comes up and hugs me and I found it really awkward. "Hey Finn!" "Hey Rachel" "hey Nya. How are you?" "I'm good how are you?" "Fine thanks." Rachel and I kept up the chatter while Finn and Puck passed the football. Rachel and I went inside and made some tea and eventually Finn and Puck came inside and joined us.

Pucks P.O.V

"So how's it going between you and Rachel?" "Good. She has been kinda bossy at some points but I deal with her. So you and Nya dating yet?" "Honestly I have no clue. Like yeah we have kissed and she has hugged me but I don't know where we stand on relationship terms." "Oh man that's never happened to you before! That must suck" "yeah I hope we do end up dating because I really like her!" "Good luck with her bro." Finn and I went inside to see the girls and talk more.

Nya's P.O.V

"Hey boys, what's up?" Rachel asked. "Not much what's up with you guys?" "Talking getting to know each other" Rachel added. I think me and Rachel have become more friends and put the past far behind us, and hope she doesn't find out about what me and Finn did. "So Nya are you and Puck dating yet?" Rachel asked. "Umm, I guess we are!" "We are, that's awesome" Puck said in a surprising tone. In my head I was just cheering to finally be dating Puck and I'm sure he is glad to be dating me too. "So how long have you guys been dating?" Finn said jokingly. We all had a good laugh and then we thought of ideas on where to go for lunch. I mentioned we go to McDonalds, Rachel said we should go to Taco Bell, Puck said we should make something and Finn offered to order a pizza. We all agree with Finn's idea of ordering a large pepperoni pizza from Domino's. We wait about 20 minutes and I go pay and I never would've guessed on who was delivering it. "Hey Nya" "Sam. You work at domino's?!" "Yeah, but please don't tell anyone. Okay?" "It's our little secret." "Okay that will be $15." "Here's $20 keep the change!" "Thanks Nya. Hope you have a great day!" "You too Sam." I bring in the pizza and Finn, Puck, and I take 2 pieces and Rachel takes one. We finish eating out pizza's and then we go outside and swim. I had to give Rachel one of my bathing suits and Puck and Finn went in there in underwear.