Chapter 10

"Ha, we won, you boys suck!" "Okay Nya you can shut up" "okay Puck, but don't come crying to me when you boys lose." "OOOOH you guys are going to lose!!!" Rachel shouts out. We were playing pool volleyball and we are beating the boys 6-2, we are playing a game to 10 and we know for sure we are beating them. "Okay Finn game plan....." "ONE, TWO, THREE, BREAK!" Finn and Puck shouted. We got back to playing and while during that I went to hit the ball and I just heard someone yell "OW", I look over and I see Finn hobbling over to the side of the pool. Rachel swims over and asks Finn what happened. "I just rolled by ankle when I went to move." "Puck can you carry Finn out of the pool?" "Maybe." So Puck attempts to carry Finn out of the pool and he does very well. I look at Finn's ankle and it was swollen. "Finn your ankle is swollen, I'm going to have to wrap it in gauze, I'll be back there is some in the house." I run back to the house and grab the first aid kit and then run back to Finn and wrap his ankle. We somewhat carry Finn in the house and try and put his clothes back on, but it was hard to do since he was wet.  "Hey Finn how about I drive you back to your house, okay?" "Sure Rachel. That would be great!" "Thanks for letting us come over Nya!" "No problem Rachel. See you guys on Monday" "yeah bye." Finn and Rachel left then Puck put on some new underwear and got dressed. I didn't know Puck was getting changed in my room so I accidentally walked in on him midway of putting his pants on. "Oh sorry... I didn't mean to" "it's fine. You can come get dressed if you want!" "Okay. Thanks." I walk in and grab my stuff and go to the other side of my room.

Puck's P.O.V

Holy moly I'm partly going to see Nya naked. Oh my god I can't even do this. I look over my shoulder and she takes off her bikini top then she puts on her bra and puts a shirt on. I finish putting my pants on then I put my shirt on. Then I look over my shoulder again and I see her take off he bikini bottoms and she has a nice ass. Holy moly, I picked a good girl to be in love with. But when I look over my shoulder again she is fully dressed.

Nya's P.O.V

I'm actually meant to take off my close slowly so Puck would look at me. I know that sounds bad but I want to show my body off to him, I hope he thinks I have a nice one. We both turn around and look at each other, next thing yeah know we are making out on my bed.

*ring, ring* *ring, ring*

"Puck, I have to get the phone", I push myself up and Puck gets off me and I go answer the phone.