Chapter 20

After the talk with mom I go to my room and pack some water bottles, extra clothes, make up and food for the competition tomorrow. I'm so excited for this competition I can't even wait. "Nya Puck is here to talk to you!" "I'm busy practicing and getting ready for the competition tomorrow!" "Come talk to him!" "Busy!" "NYA DOWN HERE NOW!" "Fine!!!" I march downstairs and I don't even want to talk to him, let alone talk to him. "Nya I-" "shut up for a second, come in and let me get changed and we can go talk somewhere! Okay?" "Okay!" I rush upstairs and get change and put on better makeup than what I had on. "Mom me and Puck are going to talk somewhere" "okay be back for supper!" "Okay bye." I hope in Puck's car and we drive to 'The Lima Bean' to get some coffee and talk about what happened earlier today! "Listen babe," "it's Nya to you now!" "Okay... Nya, I'm sorry about today. I shouldn't of done that. I was being my stupid Noah Puckerman self and, and I want you back!" "Listen, Noah we have been dating for three months and if you will cheat on me after that long, I don't know if I can trust you again!" "Please, Nya, one more chance!?!" "If you want me back you have to earn my trust back, and make sure you earn it right and don't do it again, or you will never get me back!" "Okay, can you tell me how to gain back your trust back?" "Nope!" I walk out of the place and see Mercedes and Sam together! "Nya hey!" "Hey you two, what you guys doing?" "Umm, just hanging out, right Sam!" "Right, what are you doing?" "Just grabbing some coffee. Yeah know keeping up my energy!" "Hahahaha, gotta go, see you guys Saturday!" "Wait you're not at school tomorrow?" "Nope Cheerios competition!" "Good luck!" "Thanks Sam!" I walk home since I live right in town and I don't want to go home with Puck. "Mom I'm home" "okay supper is ready!" "Perfect just in time!" I go and have supper then later on I go finish packing since we will be in L.A. Woohoo home town. Even though we are in L.A. for one day I want to be prepared. I just hope I get enough sleep because when I get excited for something that's the next day I usually can't sleep, but I could go asleep on the plane ride down there.

*Friday*

"Okay Cheerios everyone on the bus so we can get to the plane in time!" Coach says in her bullhorn as we finish putting out bags under the bus. Quinn brings a speaker so we can blast music and sing on the plane and on the way to the airport. "Hey Nya come here for a second" "yes coach?" "You're from L.A right?" "Yup!" "Okay, you are going to have to show us where the healthiest restaurants are!" "Got it" "now get on that bus!" Quinn saved me a seat in the back with her.

*4 hours later*

We got of the plane in L.A. at 12:00 and go to the gym where we are doing our performance. Apparently we are the team to beat here at sectionals, regionals, and nationals. I just can't wait to show what I got.