In the Israelite chiefdom near the Thames river, in Britain, a messenger arrived with the news that Matthew II, an Israelite King, arrived in Lusitania and that he has been there for two weeks already. The chief, the elders, and the  fathers of the households, became suspicious of the change within the Aquitanian community. The Israelites there knew that the Romans would soon annex Britain. They knew it was only a matter of time before the legions would settle their camps around the big river. They found out that this Matthew is living in Gaul, in the Gaulish region Aquitania, where less than 100 years ago, the Aquitanians massacred thousands of Judean refugees and enslaved the few that didn't escape to Britain. The chiefdom exists mostly out of the refugees that fled survived the massacre and came to Britain. The Chief of the tribe is the son of a survivor of the massacre. His mother was 19 when the massacre took place and all her siblings and parents were brutally murdered before her eyes. She died 19 years after arrival in Britain due to a hearth stroke. The chief was only 8 years old when his mother died. His father, David, married his mom in Britain 10 years after they arrived in Britain. David was the son of a wealthy farmer who employed hundreds of Aquitanians. He's 85 at the moment. His grandson Tamayahu is a merchant who often visits Ireland for merchandise. 

The chief, Levi, discusses the situation with his people, all the elders, fathers of households and also the British men follow the Thora.

''Shalom Brethren, elders and all British men present who also follow the Thora of the Might High! Our people, Hebrews, fled the land of Judah  156 years ago . They departed towards the Western shores of Gaul. They didn't want to go to Nigeria due to the long journey over land. Also, they would have to pass by the Land of Egypt and that route wasn't quite safe. They, instead, sailed towards Narbo, Gaul and crossed the land towards the western shores. We grew from 800 people into a community of 34.000 within 40 years. Our cattle grew also. This led to the jealousy of the natives of Gaul. They massacres half of our people, by the swords and by starvation. Many of us also died during our flee towards Britain. Only 1205 of us arrived. We multiplied to 71.600 people here. Within a few years Britain will become a Province of Rome and possibly the persecution against our people will  be enforced here too. The nations in Britain aren't capable of defeating the legions nor to hold back the Roman navy. When our forefathers settled in Gaul 154 years back they weren't wise. We didn't consider the possibility that the Aquitanians, under pressure of the former Roman republic, might turn on us. We have to be wiser now. Many British nations will not be happy with the Roman occupation, but over time, within one of two generations, they will adapt. Just as what happened to Gaul. The same is expected to happen with Britain. We cannot be sure if Ireland also will become a Province. Know well, that we will have to adapt to the future circumstances. We, therefore, should become as independent from the native Britons as possible. Expect a lot of land confiscation by the future Roman administration, expect that a large portion of the people will become enslaved and expect a lot of Roman colonies being build here too. 

We have to think ahead of time brethren. Most of our ancestors didn't do this. And look at all the difficulties we've been through. We have to spread around the already occupied places of the Roman Empire. This Emperor Claudius has to prove himself to the Roman army, that's why he's doing this. His predecessor Caligula bankrupted the whole Roman state and murdered many intelligent men in Rome and in Gaul. So, at the moment, there's a great opportunity for our people to become influential in Gaul. If we wait and let this opportunity pass us, be might end up either enslaved or as employees for pagan tempel services. 

I want you to send a delegation of 25 men towards Burdigala and go towards the Israelite villages where we fled from. Inform about this Matthew. Also, when you find this Matthew offer him alliance with us. And also, spy on Gaul and see where the difficulties of the land are. When Britain is concerned all the attention will be taken away from Gaul and Spain and focussed on Britain. At least for two or three generations, that's about 60 years. By that time the Britons will be used to Roman dominance. So find this Matthew. And if you find out that there's a population decline, then report it back and we will begin to emigrate to Aquitania. We will use false passports and bride the Roman navy to let use in. We have to move quickly!''

That same day 35 men depart for Burdigala and 40 depart towards Lower Germany, to the city Flenio. Within four days time the 35 arrive at the Israelite village in South western Aquitania.