Chapter 4: Morning Love

I woke up to no arms wrapped around me. I fluttered my eyes open and noticed that the sun was shinging through the curtains and that I was the only one in bed. I sighed and get up and shuffeled my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair,and washed my face. I get my phone and head downstairs where I can hear children laughing.

I go into the living room and see that Bruno was tickling Juia and Alia while Jessica and Tahiti watch in amusement.

"Good morning", I say
"Mommy!", Alia squeals and runs to me

I picked her up and kissed her on both cheeks.

"Hey baby", I smiled
"Hey babe", Bruno says and walks towards me

He pecks my lips and I smiled at him.

"Where is everyone?", I asked
"Presley is in the kitchen", Tahiti says
"I'll go and help her out"

I go into the kitchen to find Presley and Cindia were cooking different things.

"Divas!!", I say
"Good morning", they say
"I've come to help cook", I smiled and grabbed the eggs

With the extra hand we gotten breakfest done quicker.

"Breakfast is ready!", Cindia's soprano voice yells

We make plates for the kids and take them to their own little dining room and they started eating. We go to the notched and the adults were sitting around the island already eating.

"Wow, this smells so good Bella. Now, uh, you belong in the kitchen." Jessica said with a biscuit in her hand.

"And, you belong on the corner, need a pimp?" I countered back with a glare

She became silent and stared at me with disgust.

"So, um, I hear Alia will be meeting Mr.Wonka", Urbana says
"Yeah. Tomorrow morning", I smiled
"Where's Jamie?", Eric asks
"She should be here tonight Jaimo has an appointment today", Tahiti says
"Oh is he alright?", Philip says

Some of us nodded.

"You know she's fine." Jessica said

"Trick, was anybody talking to you?" I sneered with a vicious look

"Trick?" Jessica asked as if she didn't hear me the first time.

"Yeah, trick, as in slut, hoe, tramp, you don't know your name?"

"Bella, look, you don't know me. Now, I have tolerated you long enough!" Jessica said, pointing a finger at me. That is definitely the wrong thing to do.

"I WILL MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOUR BEHIND!" I yelled.

"COME DO IT THEN!"

"WHAT YOU GOT, HUH?" I yelled, and all it took was food flying for all of us to jump in and stop our fighting before it got too far. Urbana was holding back Jessica while Eric was trying to hold back me, but of course I was struggling tremendously.

A flurry of 'heys', 'knock it offs', and 'calm downs' were thrown in to no avail.

"Hey, hey, you better handle that, she's cooking grits, I'm just going to move the hell outta the way." Bruno said to Jessica.

Unfortunately, I have learned the art of throwing hot grits on whoever I was arguing with when they truly piss me off. But like I always say, it's better to be pissed off then pissed on.

"She ghetto!" was her simple reply.

"You know, you better get her before I do." I said while backing off.