Chapter 35: Wai Momi

A/N: Hey loves, please leave votes and comments :) <3

The next day...in the hotel

"Babe", I say
"Yes?", he asks and walks into the bedroom.

I hand him a gift bag with his gifts and he smiles. He sits and start to open the bag. He open the first gift and it was a Rolex watch with a saying that says "I've loved you for a thousand years"

He was silent for a few moments.

"Awe, thanks babe I really love it", He says softly

He opens the next gift and it was a picture of Him and I when we first starting dating. He hugs me tightly and kisses me.

"I love it", he says
"Really?", I ask

He nods and kisses me.

"I'll give you your gift later since we don't have time", he assures

I nod, we leave the hotel, and go to the set.

Once we're changed we were ready to film and I was excited, I am positioned outside the clinic with a coloured man dressed in a white sailor suit and I do my scene with him before a car pulls out and Bruno climbs out in his Army uniform.

The coloured guy walks off and I look at Bruno. He looks up like Danny does and the look says it all. He looks so cute that I just want to rip his clothes off, climb into the car and screw him but I don't want to ruin this day for him... for us.

I change my expression and then the two of us walk towards each other and embrace.
He takes my hand and leads me to the fountain up the road where we sit down.

"You know, he taught me to fly," he says. "I always knew that no matter what trouble I got into, I'd never be in it alone. He'd be there with me. He was always pushing me to be better and faster."
"He told me you were a great flier. It was the same night he told me he'd volunteered to go to England."
"Volunteered?" He... he told me he'd been assigned."

I smile a little.

"He was always trying to protect me. But you know what? I look at myself in the mirror in this uniform and I still don't know who I am. I look like a hero but I don't feel like it. Rafe... he always looked the part, didn't he?"
"He couldn't wait to be one."

I cry and place my head on his shoulder.

"Wow, you two are great at this," Scott says after he says cut. "We'll stop for a spot of lunch then move on."

We have lunch and do a couple more scenes before we are driven to the hanger and told what to do.
I start off outside the hanger, and Bruno begins the scene where he's testing equipment with the other men.

"Hey, Danny," I say when I enter the hanger, and the other actors start to leave. Bruno walks along the wing of the plane. "Where's everybody going?"
"Just bein' discreet."

He sits on the edge of the wing.

"Does it seem like everybody's acting a little strange?" I ask.
"No. Nah."
"Right."
"Well, maybe—maybe a little. Yeah."
"Well, people in this outfit have way too much time on their hands."
"Oh yeah."
"I just hope they don't think there's been something goin' on between us, that's all."
"Oh, no. I mean, no. That would be embarrassing, right?"

One of the guys comes back and fiddles with some tools which makes us both look at him.

"Forgot my wrenches," he says.
"That would definitely be embarrassing," I say.
"Yeah," Bruno says.