Chapter 25: Hopeless

~Dee's pov~

It's been a few days; maybe a week since I was kidnapped and I've been handcuffed to a bed, and let alone since I was brought here.

I'm worried sick about LJ and begged Deacon to at least find out for me but he refused. Kept saying he didn't give a shit about my little boy, and would put him out of his misery if I kept going on about it.

I was just drifting off to sleep – something I had been fighting since I got here – when I hear voices outside the door.

"Okay, well she's ready and won't be able to put up much of a fight," I hear a man say but I'm not sure if it's Deacon or not because it's muffled through the door.
"Do you have an condoms because I have AIDS."
"No, it doesn't matter. She won't be leaving here alive anyway."

I realise what's going on and I begin screaming, hoping a neighbour will hear me but the door opens and Kevin comes in and punches me.

"You do that again, it would be my brother going after your kid."

He pulls off my jeans and panties.

"Please, don't do this. I promise I won't tell anyone it was you."
"I don't think so. You and your sister ruined our lives and you will suffer."

He nods at the man – a fat, balding man in his sixties – who hands Kevin some money before he comes over to me. Kevin closes the door and I try pleading with the man but he just smiles evilly and takes off his trousers and underpants.I turn away because I don't want to see his disgusting man flesh.He begins masturbating and then I feel the bed shift.

I scream as he pushes into me and then I cry as he pushes into me again and again. He smells heavily of booze and cigarettes, but the thing that's scaring me the most is not that LJ could be in danger or that I could be killed at any time, it's that this guy had AIDS and is most likely to affect me.

He tries kissing me so I bite his lip which gets me another punch. When he's done, he forces himself into my mouth and I'm forced to swallow his cum.
When he leaves, I just cry myself to sleep.

I have no idea how long I've been here but it feels like months, and I have been violated many times by many different men for money. Even Kevin and Deacon raped me.
But it didn't stop there. Deacon and Kevin would cut me, burn my with cigarettes and constantly threaten to kill Jack and LJ.It was after Deacon had raped me again that the door opens and Kevin brings Bella in. She's crying and looks like she's already been badly beaten.We look at each other with sympathy and our silent communisation says everything that needs to be said.

"Do you want her first?" Kevin asks his brother.
"She is a great fuck," Deacon smiles so Kevin pushes my sister at his brother.
"Have fun," Kevin smirks before he leaves.

Bella punches Deacon, hurting her hand and he hits her to the floor.

"You've gonna suffer for that," he hisses before he rips her clothes off with a pocket knife so she's completely naked.

He runs the blade down her chest, making a deep cut, and she screams in pain.
"Please stop," I beg.

"Shut it, bitch or you'll get some of the same."

I watch helplessly as he holds the knife to her throat and rapes her again and again. I know for her it must of really hurt because she just had a baby and she told me she just recently got her stitches out.

When he's done, I stands, fixes himself and looks at her before hurrying out of the room, leaving the door open. I'm still handcuffed to the bed and Bella is in no fit state to even move.Deacon comes back in with Kevin and a worried look on his face.

"I told you to cut her, not slice her open," Kevin sighs.
"Please help her," I beg.

Kevin comes over to me, takes out a key and removes the cuffs so I hurry over to my sister.

"Watch her," Kevin says before he leaves the room, the door still wide open.
"Bella, Bella, speak to me."

She's barely conscious so I look at Deacon with pure hatred and anger.Kevin returns and holds out a small case.

"What's this?", I ask
"It's a suture kit. Fix her up. We can't have her dying or my clients won't be happy."

For a second there I thought he actually cared but he only cares about selling us for sex.
He and Deacon leave the room, locking us in.

Bella opens her eyes and look at me. I see her eyes glistening with tears and some running down the side of her face.

"Oh, Bella, I'm so sorry. If I'd never gotten involved with Deacon...."

She manages to grab my hand and though she doesn't say anything, I can see in her eyes that she doesn't blame me. She looks at the deep cut before she looks at the case in my hand.

I open it and despite having no pain relief, I set it up and begin stitching her up. She winces every time the needle goes in and more tears leave her eyes. I apologise each time and tears leave my own eyes that I know I'm hurting my sister.
Once I'm done, she pulls me into her and we cuddle up together and cry ourselves to sleep.