Chapter 14: Amazed

A/N: I would like to congratulate Presley (Bruno's sister of you don't already know) on finding out that she is having a baby girl!.

We got to Presley's house and it was very Christmasy, everyone was here, even Tahiti new baby boy was here. He was so adorable just like the rest of his siblings. We had just finished dinner and I was sitting with Bruno on he couch rubbing my stomach.

"You guys ready to see the gender?", Jaime asks
"Yes!", Pete says
"Dad, let's bet 10 says it's a girl", Eric says
"Your on", He says

Bruno stands up and helps me onto my feet. We stand side by side and Jaime wrapped blue lights around my belly And pink too.

"Okay close your eyes when we count to three we'll see what your having", Jaime says
"Okay"

Everyone was chattering excitedly and we covered our eyes and I was laughing.

"Shut up!", I head Billy say
"Okay okay ready?", Tiara says
"One, two three"! Everyone says

We look down Ned the blue lights turned off leaving the pink lights.

"Oh my gosh!", I gasped
"It's a girl!", Presley says

Bruno starts laughing and hugs me and I kissed him.

"Another girl", Eric claps
"Wait wait there's one more thing", Jaime says

Presley stands up and hands me an envelope.

"Open it", She says

I open it and I read it.

Your going to be a god mommy.

I looked up at her.

"No way!", I gasped
"Yes"

I screamed and hugged her tightly.

"What what is it?", Pete asked
"I'm going to be a god mommy!" I say

Everyone starts cheering and hugging her and I.

"How far along?" I ask
"2 months", Kealoha says
"Wow best friends are having future best friends", Bruno says
"Picture time with the Pregnant people", Kealoha says

Everyone clears out so Presley and I could take a couple of pictures together. Then we all started taking pictures with one another. I cannot believe I'm gonna be pregnant with my best friend this is incredible.

"Thank you guys for coming and where are we going for Christmas Day?", Presley ask

Nobody said anything.

"Let's go to Hawaii", I say
"To moms house"

We all started to talk about everything until we came into an agree.

"So we go for the weekend", Eric says

We nodded.

"Alright it's late we gotta put Alia to bed", Bruno says
"Awe, Peter is being responsible", Eric says in a baby voice
"Fuck you bitch", Bruno says and we laugh
"Bye guys", we say
"Bye", they say

He picks her up and we left the house and went towards my car.  He got into the car seat and I got into the passenger seat.

"Another girl", I breathed
"I know it's amazing", He says

I rub my belly lightly as I think of how she would look like...probably like Alia.

"So, let's go shopping after New Years", he says as he pulls into the house garage
"Okay... It's late", I say
"Yeah"

It was only 11:22pm. We get out the car and he gets Alia from the back Seat. We go inside the house and it was dark I go to Dee's room and see that her and Deacon were asleep. I close the door and go into my room and started to get undress and put on one of his shirts. Bruno soon came in and closes the door.

I turn around and look at him and he walks towards me. He stands I front of me and takes his shirt off of me with a smile and I lick my lips. He kisses me and I kiss back while I take his hat and shirt off and throwing it somewhere.

He leads me to the bed and laid me down and he was soon above me,"Bruno," I beg but unsure of what.

"Beautiful," he says softly but he isn't looking at my breasts. He is looking into my eyes.

"Off," I tell him as I pull on his pants, wanting the obstruction gone.

He brings his mouth to mine and presses a hard kiss there before he stops long enough to rise up and pull his boxer briefs off. I lie back as bruno's hands touch my knees and slowly glide up my thighs, his eyes taking in everything. It makes me tremble with need to see him so intently devouring my body, his eyes dark with need.

Our heavy breathing and pants are loud in the room but I can't focus on much more than the feel of his lips and hands on my body, everywhere. He peruses every inch he can, never letting his mouth move further than a few inches away from my skin.

"I want you so much, Bella," he growls lowly in the most seductive voice I've ever heard. Just his voice is enough to cause the heat in my lower abdomen to grow higher and higher.

"Me too," I groan, pulling him closer to me.

"Can I have you?" he asks, lust and desire dripping in his tone.

"Fuck yes, please," I beg, no longer ashamed of the desperate want that coats my voice.

This is enough for him and he moves his body closer, pressing himself firmly against my entrance. We both moan loudly and I can't stop the shudder that races across my body at the touch. With a soft kiss, Bruno pushes in and I am filled. Completely and wholly, filled.

"Shit," he groans and begins to move slowly back and forth, rocking our bodies into a rhythm.

"Uugghhhh," I sigh out as I feel him move within me, pleasure coursing from every point where our skin meets.

"So good, so good," he is rasping out above me when his lips are not on mine, kissing and licking the skin of my neck and chest. I pull on his hair and wrap my legs around his waist, needing him deeper inside of me.

"Faster, bruno," I cry and he complies, rocking his body faster and harder into my own.

The feelings and sensations are amazing and I can't believe how good this feels. We move together, him pushing his hips into me and me meeting each of his thrusts as we climb higher to ecstasy.

"Bella, Bella, Bella," he began to chant my name and I can feel the frantic pace he is starting to succumb to. "Please, please, I can't.. I.. unnhhh..fuck, please.." he begs me.

I can feel my body tighten in response to him and I'm right on the edge.I was scratching his back and then I bite his neck.

"Almost, mmm... almo- yes, yes, right there Bella, come for me," Bruno's sexy velvet voice pleads with me and he moves one of his hands from caressing my breast and down to the bundle which is guaranteed to send me over the edge, working fast circles there along with the pounding of his hips.

He droped heavily next to my body, both of us spent and panting as our chests heave together, sticky with sweat. He tries to get up but I pull him back with a whimper, wanting to feel him next to me for as long as possible. We continue to lay entangled, catching our breath and exchanging sweet kisses but not speaking.

And right now, I want him and nothing else. I reach up and lightly kiss his lips, holding his face in my hands and combing my fingers through his damp hair for a few moments as we stare at one another. He smiles, a small smile that I return. He shifts over and pulls my back to his chest, his arm wrapped around my waist comfortably.

I close my eyes and bask in the warmth of his embrace, stroking the light hair on his forearm that encircles me. I feel his lips touch my shoulder once more in a reverent kiss before sleep pulls me under and I fade into bliss.