Chapter 26: Pain

I wake up and I probably had fell asleep from crying. I was beaten a couple of times because I tried to escape everything we go to a gas station but failed obviously. I look around and the man was driving but out the window it was just desert, and I realize that we were in Death Valley oh shit. We nearer a house and it was familiar for some reason.

The car stop and the man gets out the car and opens the door for me.

"Get out or I'll drag you out", He warns

I get out and he grabs my arm roughly and leads me into the house. We enter and I see pictures of Kevin and I when we were dating. I continue to look around and I realize it was the house I shared with Kevin before I met Bruno.

"Ah, you've got her"

I look to see Kevin...Alive and well. I begin breathing rapidly and my heart started pounding.

"Kevin", I breath
"Izzy, how are you", He asks

I look at him terrified as he walks up to me. He touches my cheek and I bit him. Of course I haven't learned that pissing Kevin off isn't a good idea. He chuckles and slaps me hard.

"Haven't you learned by now that that's not a good idea?", he asks
"Fuck you", I spit
"I plan too", he says darkly

"But her with her sister", He commands and I start crying.

I was drag up the stairs to one of the two guest rooms. They open the door and there was my baby sister scared and traumatized. She's been crying and looks like she's already been badly beaten.

"Do you want her first?" Kevin asks his brother.

I hadn't noticed he was with us.

"She is a great fuck," Deacon smiles so Kevin pushes me towards him
"Have fun," Kevin smirks before he leaves.

I punched him in the face but then he pushes me hard to the ground.

"You've gonna suffer for that," he hisses before he rips my clothes off with a pocket knife so I was completely naked.He runs the blade down my chest, making a deep cut at the scar I already had from Kevin so many years ago, and I scream in pain.

"Please stop," I hear Dee beg.
"Shut it, bitch or you'll get some of the same."

He holds the knife to my throat and starts rapes her. It wasn't like the way Kevin did because I didn't just have a baby. This was 100 times worst, I just got my stitches off, my uterus was still shrinking, and so was my Vagina. But they didn't care at all. I call Bruno's name even though I know he no where near me.I start to feel woozy and felt myself slipping into unconsciousness slowly. My breathing begins to slower. I felt Deacon get off of me and hear him leave.

"I told you to cut her, not slice her open," I hear Kevin sighs.
"Please help her," Dee say

I slip into darkness then back to the light

"Bella, Bella, speak to me.", I hear her say

Back to darkness.

I opens my eyes again and look at Dee as the tears fall down thinking I'm gonna die right here in her arms. But I keep fighting the darkness to stay alive.

"Oh, Bella, I'm so sorry. If I'd never gotten involved with Deacon...."

I manage to grab her hand. I looks at the deep cut before I looks at the case in my hand.

She opens it and she tells me there's no pain killer fuck this was going to hurt, She sets it up and begin stitching me up. I wince every time the needle goes in. I began to silently cry but I hold in my screams so I wouldn't scare Her more than she already is. She apologies each time and tears leave her own eyes.

When she was done I painfully sit up and pull her to my lap and begin rocking her as we both cry.

I pray to God that someone comes and helps us.