Chapter 28: Hurt

Later that day...

I was in this room wearing the night gown I was forced to were a half our ago.my wrists werent burning as much as before.I want my baby,my sister,...my husband.I looked over my shoulder when Kevin came in.

"How are you babe?", he grinned

"Let me go."

He chuckled. "I told you, you're mine."

"And I told you, I don't belong to you!"

He smiled and came up to me with a warm damp towel. He sat beside me and i jumped up. With a sigh he grabbed my left arm and pulled me back.

"Have you decided against being so stubborn?"

"I hope you die."

"Oh come now," he purred

"You're creepier than before."

"Oh most certainly," he agreed as he put the towel aside and stood.

He went to the wardrobe and I saw the contents. It wasn't but a bunch of sex toys or other perverted things, but gowns. He selected an emerald green one and I immediatly jumped up.

"Something wrong?", he asked

"I'm perfectly capable to dress myself.",I spat

"But it's more fun if I do.You're so beautiful for a human," he whispered against my neck. "So sweet."

"P-please don't."

"I like it when you say please.reminds me of our little night together "

I stiffened when his lips on my neck. I bit my lip and tired not to cry.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, unable to keep the tremble from my voice.

"Because you fascinate me, and if you move and disobey me I'm going to punish you," he murmured into my hair.

His hands stayed mostly on my arms and shoulders. He slowly unzipped my and the gown slipped easily down my shoulders. He turned me around and looked me over.

"You blush so sweetly."

He looked slowly over my body. When i tried to cover up but he grabbed my wrists.

"No, no sweetheart, let me see your sweet naked body."

I shifted uncomfortably.

"Such a sweet body. Your breasts are especially nice. Are you a C? Probably a D because you had the little shit.", he said and pinched my breast painfully

"Stop please," i whimpered.

"I'm giving you compliments my bella. I'm overlooking how disgusting you look from the knees down, you should thank me."

"If I'm so disgusting then just let me,my sister, and HUSBAND go home! I'm not thanking you for anything!"

He pushed me back onto the bed and grinned.He started undressingnhimself while I started to cry hysterically. Suddenly Kevin was hovering over me and before I could react had slammed himself into me, pinning me down with his arms as he violated me repeatedly. I closed my eyes and tried to disappear into my own place, my safe place where this wasn't real, where nobody was trying to hurt me.

"Uh, uh." I heard him pant from above me.

When he was finally finished raping me he pulled out of me and left me on the bed in pain, unable to move, the pain from where he had held me and slammed me was excuciating. He yanked his pants on and stormed back over to the bed.

"Roll over." he demanded and grabbed my side, roughly turning me so that my back was to him. It was only second later that I felt the knife digging into my skin again and I bucked back against him trying to push him away. Unfortunately it only angered him and he used his other arm to pin me down while he continued his assault on my body.

"Mine." he growled after what felt like an eternity, the knife lifted from my skin and clattering to the floor.

Once he finished me he left.I just laid there crying

....

What day is it?, what time is it?...I've been here day after day but I had lost track of what day and time is it. It's been days or weeks since I've seen Dee or Bruno. I don't know whether they're alive or dead.

Day after day I would be tortured.Physically,brutally,and the worst...sexually. It's always the same guys at night which were Deacon and Kevin but different guys in the morning. But Kevin was the worst he would occasionaly come in my room and cut me on my arm so far in counting I have 200 cuts just from him.

I've seen myself in the mirror every so often because I can't stand the way I look. My hair was longer and messier, my eyes were bloodshot red, my skin was covered in bruises and cuts, I was probably thinner than I was but was nourished,and the one thing that matters is that they didn't take my wedding rings from me.

I stood looking at the wall with my blood on it that dried out on it.I touched my blood and just wished none of this happened. I just stared and the door opened.

"Hey bells", the voice of Kevin said

"What do you want ?", I asked

"Oh nothing but this son of a bitch is going to watch what I do to you", he said

I painfully turned around to look at him and Bruno was with him. My eyes were filling up with tears. He had a black eye that looks like it was going away, his nose was dried up with blood, he had a bruised cut on his cheek, and a cut on his arm.

He pushed him and forced him into a chair next to the bed and Bruno stares in my eyes as I did to him.

Kevin came up to me and pushed me onto the bed.

" As you know. However I wouldn't be a good teacher if I didn't demonstrate for my student. So you understand why I'm having you now."

"D-don't...please...",I begged

"Watch carefully Bruno," Kevin said, "first you remove the clothing this way."

"STOP!" I screamed.

"Kevin! Stop this!",Bruno screeched

"Look, she's blushing. I order your ass to watch me, Bruno"

Bruno became quiet and stared into my lifeless eyes in pain I turned from him and stared at the ceiling.

"Look at him, princess," Kevin growled.

When I didn't he slapped me. I felt the blood seeping from the corner of my mouth. Bruno watched the movements my body made unwillingly and the tears form. I begin to scream because my vaginal tears for both the birth and rape started to hurt painfully. Kevin ignored me and continued this assault and I felt like dying and I wanted to.when he was finished he got off of me and got dress.

I looked from Bruno feeling ashamed and like a slut bag whore.

"Bruno,how was that little lesson?", Kevin teased as I painfully covered myself by putting the night dress on

No answer.

"Alright then"

I heard a fist colliding with a hard object.I turned and Bruno was on the floor groaning in pain and Kevin kicked him in his ribs.

"Stop please", I cried as I made my way to him

"Bella", Bruno said in a cracking voice

"I'm here", I sobbed and tightly held his hand

"You guys are fuckinbg pethetic", Kevin said

He grabbed me by my hair and pushed me from Bruno but we didn't let each others hand go. But then Kevin grabbed Bruno by his collar, breaking our intertwined hands, and stood him up.He dragged him out my room and then I was left there by myself.

In fear, pain, ,hopelessness.