15- Epilogue

One year later
December 25, 2020

"Nate," I whine as I pull in a quick breath; he was frozen in place.
"I'm going to be a father?" Nathan said after forever finally looking up from the ultrasound photo.
"Merry Christmas!" I shout again playing with the rock on my ring finger. Pulling me into his arms Nathan started crying.
"Thank so much baby, I'm so happy and blessed. This definitely was the best one-year anniversary gift ever." He tells me kissing me passionately. Letting me go he jumped up and down with excitement. Grabbing me he dropped to his knees and kissed my belly repeatedly as he talked to our child.

Our child.
I couldn't believe it when I found out I was pregnant. Smashing my lips against his I pour out my happiness the only way I knew how.
"Okay wait that kiss was hotter than a jalapeño pepper girl." Nate tells me smirking.
"You so corny. Come on let's go celebrate!" I tell Nate excited to share the news with our family.
"Oh, I'm gone celebrate you alright." Nate stated as he started stripping.
"After this you are making me food you sexy beast." I tell him rolling over sticking my ass in the air.
"This probably how yo ass got pregnant right here. I wish I had a camera can you hand me that phone? I need this as my screensaver." Nate rambled on as he massaged my ass and teased me with his fingers.
"Hell no you always losing your phone, now come on." I half moan, half giggle out.

As if he was waiting on my smart mouth reply he pushed into my slowly filling me up. Gasping I froze and closed my eyes.
"That shut that beautiful mouth of yours up," Nathan grunted as he pulled out.

Pushing back into me he wrapped both his hands around my throat and pulled me back into him my back arched at an almost impossible angle.

"Nathan," I whined ready for him.
"You so nasty, you got wet as fuck from that shit." Nathan groaned rotating his hips slowly.
"I love you," I gasp out knowing it would cause him to lose control. Nathan swiftly pulled out and ramped back into me repeatedly.
"I. Love. You. Too." He groaned out with each word came a powerful thrust almost too much for me.
"Fuck," I yelp as he sped up. My body was on fire I couldn't hold back and I tightened around him and exploded.
"Yes, baby come for daddy," Nate coached in my ear. His strokes constant and never changing. Letting go of my neck he gently rotated his hips. Arching my back, I tried to catch what little breath I could find as I started throwing my ass back.

"LEAH!" Nathan growled out as he filled me with his seeds.

****

"Ma is going to flip the hell out when we tell her," Nathan says as we get dressed for Christmas dinner.
"I know I have been avoiding her all day!" I say flopping on the bed.
"I don't know how I didn't notice your little bump. It's so small and cute." Nathan says coming over to where I was.
"I just figured it was happy weight, the whole time my baby is having my baby!" Nate shouts doing what I guessed was his happy dance. As he placed his hands on my bump.

"Happy weight? Nate we're at the gym everyday plus our bedroom activities keep me fit." I say and he just shrugged. Shaking my head, I reach for my dress.
"I don't pay attention to that hell I just know my baby fine as hell. Especially now that she's having a mini human." He says wrapping his arms around me rubbing my bump.
"Nathan don't call our baby a mini human!" I burst out laughing slapping him on the arm.
"Well until I know the gender it's a mini human. How far along are you?" He asks.
"Ten weeks today actually." I tell him excited.
"When did you find out?"  Nate asks helping me put on my dress.
"Last week when Jessica left work early," I tell him smirking at our reflection.
"You sneaky little thing you." He says looking up at me.
"Jessica the one who suggested I was even pregnant." I tell him fixing his dress shirt.
"Her nosey ass! I should have known something was up she was smiling to much with her mean ass." Nathan huffed grabbing onto my hips.
"I was in denial until I got this little bump last week, then I pretty much knew." I tell him as I played in his hair.
"I didn't think much of it because you always get food baby you know." He tells me leaning down kissing my forehead.
"Mhmm, I cannot believe we're pregnant though." I say spinning in his arms.
"I expected nothing less when you decided to throw out protection all together. We went longer than I expected though." Nate says smiling at me.

"Give me a kiss and let's go down stairs and make the official announcement." I beam ready to share the news with our family.

Beep

"Dinner will served in five minutes." The chefs voice filled the speaker.

"Come on here, pregnant wife of mine." Nathan said smiling extra hard. Giggling I trailed behind him and waited until everyone was seated.

"Hello everyone Merry Christmas and thank you for joining us again this year to celebrate as a family. We have a special announcement to make." Nathan says and pulls me in front of him.

"I'm getting a grand baby!" Martha shouts jumping up from the table.
"Yes, momma you are getting a grand baby." I tell my mother-in-law smiling. It's really all she's been talking about since the wedding last year. Neither Nathan nor I felt pressured into it we just decided to go with the flow.

"Ahhh Anthony we are going to be grandparents!" Martha shouts as she starts to tear up.
"Oh, now she remembers her dear ole husband. Come here little cry baby." Anthony my father-in-law says chuckling as he wrapped Martha in his arms.
"Shut it I am just so happy! Anthony our baby is having a baby! Congratulations!" She stated placing her hand on my little bump. Martha was full of glee; her excitement was everything Nathan and I expected it to be.

"Thank you, momma. I'm just ten weeks along," I whisper to her as the rest of the dinner guest talk amongst themselves congratulating us as dinner went on.

"Wow when did you find out?" Momma asks smiling she was so excited.
"Last week on Tuesday." I tell here as I got comfortable in my seat.
"Oh, my grand baby has been treating you real good no sickness is marvelous!" Shocked that I've been at a hundred percent this far along.
"I know I pray it stays that way." I whisper as I smiled excitedly.
"We can chat more later I want to see my little peanut after dinner." Momma said patting my hand. I just loved my new family.
"Yes ma'am." I said looking over to my husband.

"I love you." I whisper squeezing his hand.
"I love you the most." He smiles licking his lips.

"Let us pray," Anthony stated standing ready to pray and dig into the delicious food.

_________________

👑Hey Royals, if you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote. ⭐️

ARAYAIK ☃️