6-Day Five

Sunday, December 18

Rolling over I remember where I was, Leah's place. She was nowhere to be found in her bedroom. Taking a moment, I remember yesterday and all of the events that followed after my little feasting session.

It was like she'd never experienced an orgasm before. I couldn't help but crave more of her taste and the way her body trembled under my tongue. The sound of my name falling off her lips, first in a gasp then in a scream. Looking down I notice how hard I was and shake my head. That damn girl was gone be my undoing and I was perfectly fine with that.

Then there was the part where we spent the evening decorating her place for Christmas. Smiling I stretch and send the man upstairs a thank you. My mom was right, Leah is perfect for me.

Sliding out of bed I wash my face and brush my teeth with the spare toothbrush Leah gave me yesterday.
Shutting off all of the lights, I walk towards the smell of breakfast and the sound of Chris Brown. Wrapping my arms around her small waist I kiss her neck.

"Good morning baby." That's right we decided to make things official yesterday. She is all mine.
"Morning, how did you sleep?" Looking down at the stove I rub my empty belly.
"Like a baby," I reply stepping back so I could watch her.

Leah was busy doing all types of things, she had placed all of the food in glass bowls and washed the dishes. Then the timer went off and she turn towards the table not seeing me she shouted my name.

" Yes," I say chuckling.
"Good lord you scared the crap out of me. Why aren't you at the table?" She asks holding her chest, with wide eyes.

"Just watching you baby. You were in the zone." Giggling she tries to bite me as I pull her into me so I could steal a kiss.

Leah cooked bacon, sausage, smothered potatoes, eggs, grits and toast. Digging in we enjoy each other's company.

"You know we have dinner with my parents, today right?" I say out of nowhere.
"Yes, I remember. I have the perfect outfit." Leah says excited about her outfit.

"Cool, are you coming with me to my house?" I ask, nodding her head Leah finished chewing her last little bite of food. Such a lady. 

"I have to beat you in 2k before we leave since you're so good." I tell her smiling from ear to ear.
"Yeah, I guess I will. Mhm just to make you cry to your mommy at dinner." She says in a baby voice sticking out her tongue.

"Give me a kiss," I say leaning forward.
"Nope, go get ready to go while I straighten up." She says gathering dishes.
"I got it, give me a kiss and go pack your bags." I say grabbing her by the waist pulling her into my lap.

"Bags?" Leah questioned sitting the dishes down and turning towards me.

"Yeah I'm keeping you until further notice." I tell her smirking. Forever sounded really good.

"Then why did we spend all of this time decorating?" Leah pout looking around.
"Because you wanted to decorate. Now give me them lips girl." I say shrugging my shoulders.

With a quick kiss she tries to run, gently snatching her up I latch onto her mouth. Leaving her standing there breathless. I put up the left-over potatoes, bacon and sausage and stick them in the freezer. I dump everything else, wash the dishes, sweep the floor and then make my way to the back room to get my clothes out of the dryer.

Taking them to the bedroom I place them on the bed only taking my boxers as Leah exits her closet. Dressed in some killer heels, blue jeans and a burnt orange sweater with her hair all curly.

Magnificent, was the only word I could use to describe her beauty.

Walking out the bathroom I see that my clothes have been ironed and placed on a hanger. How sweet of my baby to do. After getting dressed I walk towards the front where Leah is on her phone taking selfies.

"Here, I want some." I say handing her my phone. Smiling she snaps a few.

"You all ready?" Leah asks handing me my phone.
"Yes ma'am." I say leaning in for a kiss.

"Thank you for cleaning the kitchen." She says giving me a light feathery kiss.

"Not a problem." I say giving her a light pat on her bum.

Lifting the two bags off the floor I take them out to the car. Just as I was about to make my way back into the house Leah comes down the front steps ready to go. Walking her to the passenger side of my BMW I open her door.

"We have the same car

"We have the same car." She says giggling.
"I said the same thing yesterday." I say laughing lightly. Clearly the BMW i8 was something we both enjoyed. Leah's was all white and mine was all black.

Turning on the music, we had a good hour drive to my house. Okay well I could have taken the freeway but I wanted to take the scenic route. Romance my lady a bit, talk about stuff.

The country side was breathtakingly beautiful at this time of morning. Traffic was nonexistent and every few miles we saw an animal or two. We got to watch the sunrise against the color leaves that had yet to fall. It still hadn't snowed but I had a feeling it would snow soon. The ride over all was just a great experience and way to get to know more about each other. Sliding my hand over Leah's I smile.

I am happy.

_________________

_________________

👑Hey Royals, if you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote. ⭐️

ARAYAIK ☃️