7-Dinner

Sunday night, December 18

"No way that you live in this place all alone," I say looking out the window at the mansion.
"I have live-in staff. I'm not alone," Nathan defends himself.

"Physically speaking you aren't alone but mentally you are." I say looking at him.

"Not anymore, I've got you here now." My eyes go wide at his reply, what did he mean? Maybe I'm just over thinking it. Maybe not, I mean we are officially dating now.

Not replying I look around out the window at the lovely scenery. Nathan's home was one fit for a king. I knew he only liked the best but this was wow, totally out of this world. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice Nathan get out and walk around to help me out of the car.

Sliding out the car I fix myself before bending down and getting my bag.
"That thang is dangerous girl." I hear Nathan say as he steps in closer to me. Standing up I laugh bumping him back with my hip.

"Move back now." I giggle.
"Girl, I'm grown." He states smacking his lips.

Giggling again I turn around and wiggle past him. Not today mister man, I will not fall for your smooth talk. I think as I walk up to the large front door. Grabbing my hand Nathan pulls me inside and up the stairs around several corners before finally into a home theater. Before I could speak, he was already talking.

"I know you want a tour I'll give you one later I have to take care of something very important. So, relax and text me if you need me. There's a snack bar over there." With that he handed me the remote explained how it worked then disappeared.

Two hours later he returned dressed in a pair of snug fitting blue jeans with a black t shirt and some Jordan's on. I looked him up and down a few times before looking back at the movie that was playing.

"What's this?" He asked sliding into my view.
"Creed, shhh." I say swatting at him.
"Yes ma'am." He says lifting me out my seat and sitting down with me in his lap. I was about to protest but the movie caught my attention and I relaxed in his arms. Two hours later there was a glorious smell coming from the kitchen.

"Smells like dinner is almost ready beautiful." I hear Nathan whisper in my ear.
"Wait dinners going to be here?" I ask sitting up.
"Yeah my mom is down there cooking, well supervising." Nathan says.

"Oh my god and you didn't tell me so I could help?" I say crossing my arms tightly as I pout.

"Well she knows your here, she put me out talking about I wasn't needed and told keep you here until it was time to get dressed." No sooner had the words left his mouth he received a text message on the monitor saying that dinner would be ready in one hour. Standing he started walking towards the door I didn't even realize he had taken my overnight bag already. I admire the things around us as he gracefully makes his way to the guest bed room. Placing me on the bed he kisses my forehead and mumbles that's he's right across the hall. There's a note beside me with a soft chuckle I pick it up.

"There is a dress for you in the closet. It matches my suit." Giggling I jump up and run to the double door and walk through. There sitting at the very back is a single red bag with little red boxes under it. I would give him this night no complaints but he was going to hear it tomorrow. I frown at the thought of abandoning my outfit.

After a hot shower I go with a natural look with a matte lipstick. Once I finish, I slip into the dress, heels and jewels. I couldn't be mad Nathan had mad style. Snapping a few photos I prepare to leave the room. Just as I was about to open the door there's a knock.

"Who is it?" I ask playfully.
"Santa." Rolling my eyes, I open the door and my mouth drops open. I'm used to seeing him in a suit but this suit was a sexy suit. I wanted to exchange panties but remembered this dress prevented all undergarments. I feel my face heat up and I quickly looked away.

"Stunning just stunning." Nathan whispered stepping in the room and shutting the door. Pulling me closer to him.

"Mr. Strong?" I breathe.
"Yeah?" He answers barley above whisper.
"What do you think you are doing?" I say placing my hand on his chest to stop him.
"Uhh," he crinkles his face up blushing before grabbing my waist tightly.

"Beautiful." He says before he turns and leads me to the dining room.

He almost ate me alive, shivering at the thought I follow quietly behind him. The smell of different foods, wait soul food? The moment we hit the kitchen I fall in love with it.

"This place is freaking beautiful Nathan." I whine a bit jealous.
"Thank you, my lady, now dinners this way. Oh, just a heads up, most of my staff is black. A lot of them are people who couldn't find jobs willing to give them a second chance. There are some who aren't able to work regular hours in the office so I let them make their own schedule to fit their needs. The live ins were homeless vets or felons with nowhere to go. I just give them a second chance, and sometimes I send them to college if they want." Nathan says softly.

I now understood he wasn't alone. He had a family.

"You weren't alone," I say softly as I held back my tears.

"No, but my spirit was empty without you." Nathan says looking into my soul.

"Aw man why did you say that," I ask pouting as my eyes watered.
"Shit!" Nathan says dropping his lips to mine stopping my tears.

"Nathan Stong! Get your dusty lips off of my guest!" His mom, Martha yells loud enough for only us to hear. The moment we pull back she rushes to me, quickly she swats Nathan's arm.

"What did you do to make Leah cry?"
Martha says mugging him.
"I just told her about my employees here." Nathan says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh, sorry. I cried the when he told me to. My sweet boy I did good raising you." Martha says backing up.

"We," Anthony says causing us all to jump then laugh.
"If you will excuse us, I'm going to go let Leah touch up." Nathan says rushing us out of the kitchen to a nearby restroom.

We quickly enter, the moment the door locked I was on him kissing him with everything I had. This man was everything I'd ever hoped for in a guy. 

Yeah, he was a ruthless business man who didn't play fair, but he also was so kind and understanding.
I need him.
I craved him.

"Leah, slow down baby." Nathan groans out reluctantly breaking the kiss. He stopped me?

I think I...

Talking a step back I turn to the mirror to fix my face. Silently Nathan watches me not saying a word. When he noticed I was ready he moves out the way and lead me to the dining room.

Dinner flew by, I met a lot of wonderful people, but all I could think about was how much Nathan would hate me when he found out.

_________________

👑Hey Royals, if you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote. ⭐️

ARAYAIK ☃️