8-Day Six

Monday, December 19

Pushing back my unfinished paper work I let out an irritated sigh. It's been a weird vibe between Leah and I since she kissed me yesterday. I mean dinner was wonderful. I just couldn't figure out what was bothering her and it was driving me crazy. So, taking things into my own hands I planned a spa day so that she could relax.

Each time she came into my office she was distant. She hadn't smiled a real smile at me today. I was a bit hurt but maybe this was too much? Sending her a text asking her to come into my office.

A few minutes later there is a soft knock before she entered.
"Thank you for coming, could you lock the door please and come around here for a moment." I say in a stern voice meaning business. Being professional like she wanted me to.

"Yes?" She asks stopping beside me.
In a flash I have her pinned to the window behind my desk.

"I don't know what's gotten into you, but I don't like it. Bring back my sassy woman. I refuse to let you leave until you agree to either tell me what it is or drop it. Did I do something wrong? I thought everything was great, is it not?" I ask fisting my hair before leaning my forehead against hers.

Keep it professional Nathan!

My mind screamed as my body craved to have her wrapped in my arms.

About ten minutes go by with my hands on either side of her head touching the window. Her out of control breathing, turned me on.

My forehead on hers was the only psychical contact between us. Yet she was turned on, she still desired me psychically that's good.

When she realized I was seriously not letting her go she licked her sexy red lips.

"I- err," she starts but quickly stops. Closing her eyes, she takes a deep breath.

Our lips millimeters apart.

"Please talk to me." I groan missing her sassy words about me being a pervert.

Damn. I was whipped.

"It's not you, I'm just trying to figure something out." Leah mumbles out softly pulling her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Alright just don't shut me out I'm here for you. I won't judge." I say stepping back.

I would respect her wishes of keeping professional in the office. I didn't miss the pout in her eyes or the one that briefly crossed her face.

"Is that all Mr. Strong?" She snaps frustrated already half way to the door.

"Leah," I call out to her.
"Yeah?" She answers with a hopeful gleam in her eyes.

"You forgot your clipboard and phone," I say picking them up meeting her in the middle of the room.

That small pout reappeared as she thanked me and I instantly grew hard again.

"Leah, one more thing." I say tightly holding onto her cellphone still.
"Yes?"

"If you wanted to kiss your man, you can anytime you deem fit." I say leaning down so I could whisper in her ear.

"Boy!" Leah exclaimed as she burst into a fit of giggles.

"Don't be laughing now miss pouty face, I can't show public displays of affection unless you kiss me so stop hurting your own feelings." I say placing her phone in her hand, standing back up to my full height.

Standing there she had an inner battle with herself. Turning around I start walking away.

"Kiss me!" Leah says grabbing my arm pulling me to her. Licking my lips, I stare at her for a moment taking it in.

Leaning in I gather her things and toss the on them coffee table nearby. Coming to a stop in front of Leah, I pull her into my arms.

"Kiss me Leah," I breathe against her juicy red lips.

Closing the distance between us she kisses me roughly. I was shocked at first but I contained my desire to take over the kiss. Moving my lips with her, when she nibbled on the corner of my mouth asking for access I gladly opened up.

Her tongue was leaving a wake of fire in its trail. She didn't leave a placed untouched. Pouring her feelings out to me the only way she full she knew how.

Reaching up I wrapped one hand on the back of her neck. I wasn't about to put my hands in her hair and ruin the moment. Chuckling I drift off the dreamland thinking of things she'd say.

That was until she made me moan out. That's when I took over the rough kiss. It wasn't hard being that she was fine being submissive during our little sexual encounters.

The kiss transformed from rough to soft. My way of telling Leah that I understand and it's okay. Pulling back when I felt the need to take her fast and hard was too much.

"Mm no," Leah moans out in protest as I sat her back down on the ground.

"Thank you for that," she says blushing and batting her eyelashes at me.

"No, thank you. Now get to work before you get fired." I say winking at her. Today was actually her last day here filling in for her close friend. Being the sweet angel, she is she let Jess keep all the money. I'm glad I agreed to this, I was worried at first but I trusted Jess so I agreed.

Over the years she was like an older sister to me. She has always been here; from the day I took over the family business. I could have managed without Leah here but I'm glad I didn't because I wouldn't be staring at the woman of my dreams.

"See you later, baby." I say as Leah rushes out my office to a meeting.

"Sure will, now go clean your face." She says tossing me some makeup remover wipes. Standing up I go into the bathroom, jumping back at my reflection.

There was red lipstick all over my mouth. Laughing I open the package, after cleaning myself up I go call and make arrangements for our special night.