9-Day Seven

____________👑___________

Tuesday, December 20

Last night was magical, Nathan planned a couple spa trip for us both. Facials, massages, mud baths, body wraps and of course a fancy dinner.

It wasn't Nathan if there wasn't fancy food. The man loved to eat.

We got back in at about twelve and passed smooth out. Cuddling closer to Nathan I grin as his arms tighten around me. I fit perfectly, slowly turning my head I look at him. Only to find him still asleep with soft smile of his own.

I couldn't stop the giggles that fell from my lips as I thought of how crazy this all was.

I was in bed with a man who was bossy, commanding, controlling, and powerful. Yet he was absolutely beautiful on the inside as well as the outside.

I am pretty certain I had started to really, really like him.

Like a full-blown crush.

He was mine.

MINE.

Okay, maybe it's more than a crush, we are dating.

"Wow," I hear Nathan mumble looking down I noticed him staring up at me.

"What?"
"This is way better than my dreams." He whispers out before blushing a deep ruby red.

Gah he was so cute I could just swallow him whole.

As if on cue I felt something poking at my booty.

Oh, my he was turned on, he felt big. Subconsciously I push my ass back more causing Nathan to groan out a sexy;

"Fuck."

Next thing I know I was on my back under him. My breath got caught as our eyes locked together. With both hands on my hips Nathan closed his eyes for a brief moment. When they opened, I saw nothing but raw passion and hot lust burning throughout his eyes.

My throat burned with the desire to beg, but beg for what?

Snatching my eyes away from his I hide my face in the pillow beside me. Chuckling Nathan kisses up my neck all the way around to my lips.

"God you're so innocent." Nathan groaned as he stuffed his own face in the pillow beside me. I wanted to ask him what he said but decided otherwise.

I honestly didn't trust myself to speak at this very moment. The weight of his body on mine had turned my brain in to mush. Soaked my panties and hardened my nipples to their peak.

"Come on before I decide to keep you in this bed all day." Nathan grunts rolling off of me standing to his feet.

He was dressed in nothing but some silk pajama bottoms. I give him a once over, instantly my eyes zeroed in on the large tent at the front.

Biting my bottom lip, I squeezed my knees together and hold in a moan.

He was fine as fuck.

"Stop looking at me like I'm your favorite snack." Nate whispered in my ear, pulling me up out the bed.

"Shit you look good." I think licking my lips.

"Thank you, baby."

Oh no, I said that out loud. Pulling me into the bathroom Nate turned and placed me on the counter. Handing me my toothbrush and the tube of toothpaste.

Bending down he started looking for something under the cabinet. The view from up here was amazing, I couldn't help but smile down at him. I place my foot on his strong shoulder, feeling his smooth skin and his toned muscles.