Mommy

Raelynn's POV 

I wake up and rub my eyes,I swing my legs over the bed and go down the stairs my mommy put next to my bed.I walk down the stairs and see my daddy watching tv with some of my uncles with him and my other uncles helping mommy make breakfast.Uncle Hayes turns around and sees me,"morning Raelynn" he says."Morning Hayes" I wave back,they all look at me and I get showered in good mornings.

"Buenos días niña" my mom smiles at me,"buenos días mamá" I say.I sit at the table and just watch them make everyone breakfast,my mom puts a plate of food in front of me.She lifts me out of my chair and put me on her lap,I start to eat and she hits my hand lightly."Use your fork" she says,"no" I cross my arms."What do you think forks are for" she asks,"stabbing people" I put my fork in the air.

She looks at my daddy,"you give me this" she preys it out of my hand."What am I suppose to eat with" I ask,she gets up and gets something."Here" she hands me a spoon,I eat my eggs and she just stares at me."Can I have hot sauce mommy" I ask her,she gets up and gets me hot sauce.She puts it my eggs and mixed it,I eat the rest of my food.She carries me up stairs and gives me a bath,she takes me out and dries me off.She got me dressed and placed me on my bed,she kissed my head and left the room.