Gold Digger

Sierra's POV 

I hear a knock at the door,"mom someone's at the door" I say."Sierra you're closer" she said,she opened the door."Hi Cameron" she said.Last time I saw Cameron he was with the slut and that was 2 years ago,I get up and walk to the door."Hey Sierra" he hugged me,"hey Cam why you here" I said."We actually have to ask you something" he said,who's the other person.

"So what do you want" I ask,September came out from behind him.Oh dear god,why is she here."So this is Raelynn and we need you to take care of her" she said,we haven't seen her for 2 years and she's asking us to take care of a kid for her."We would love to" my mom smiled,"okay so don't give her any sugar and we'll pick her up at 4" Cameron smiled.

September put Raelynn into my arms and kissed her head,"well we're late bye" September said.We closed the door and the little girl woke up,"hi" she smiled."Hi was that your mommy and daddy" I asked and she nodded,"so how old are you" I ask."2" she said,"well that explains a lot" I roll my eyes."So what do you like do" I asked,"anything" she said.

You could tell Cam spolied her,she had a necklace with her name in diamond."Did your daddy buy you that" I ask looking at her necklace,"yeah" she said.She had the style of a teenager and earrings down her ears,she had big blue eyes that really caught my attention."Good to see Cmeron isn't wasting his money on that gold digging whore" I said,"Sierra don't say that in front of Raelynn" my mom said.

"What it's true" I said,"September is a sweet girl and she's not  a whore" my mom said."Who the hell gets pregnant at 18" I ask,"September" she snapped."And Cameron likes to spoil her so what" she shrugs,"he wasted his money on that house for her" I said putting Raelynn down on the couch."September paid for half" she said,before I could say anything I hear light snoring and look at Raelynn.