Together

September's POV 

"Cameron I got the results from the blood test back" I walk in the house,"what are they" he asked looking at his phone."Let me see" he held his hand out.Raelynn came downstairs,"mommy" she whined."What" I ask,"I'm hungry and tired" she says."You're so needy"  I look at her,"mommy I'm hungry" she whines."You just ate" I say,"I'm tired" she says.

"And you don't need to tell me just take a nap" I say,"mommy" she whines again."Cameron I gotta go for a minute" I say,I go to our room and get a call."Send me nudes" Skate says,"um no" I say."You want me to cut you off" he asks,"I can get weed from Jack" I said."Jack gets weed from me" he says,"ugh fine" I say.

I'll just tease him,I take off my pants and take some pictures.I send them and Cameron walks in,"don't you knock" I ask putting my pants on.I grab my phone and walk out of the room,"you give me this" he grabs my phone."Hey" I say,"what were you doing" he asks."Cameron devolvérsela" I say."¿Cuál es tu clave de acceso"he asks,"no Cameron" I say."September" he says,"0910" I say.

He puts it in the passcode and reads my texts,"¿Por qué has estado enviando desnudos a Nate" he asks."Lo siento" I say,"sin callara septiembre vete a la mierda" he says.He throws my phone at the wall and storms out of the room,"first of all Raelynn isn't mine and now you're cheating on me" he says."We're not even dating" I say,"so you can send nudes to Skate" he asks.

"Lo siento Cammy" I say drawing pictures into his chest,"Septiembre" he says wrapping his arms around my waist."Realmente estoy bebé lo siento" I say,"quiere decir que" he asks."Sí" I say and kiss his jawline,"y nunca lo hará de nuevo" he asks."Te prometo que nunca voy a hacerlo de nuevo papá" I say kissing his lips between each word,"Te voy a comprar un nuevo teléfono" he kisses me,"thank you" I say.

"I'm sorry baby" he kisses me,"are we together" I ask him."Of course" he said,I was shocked.Once I cheated on Cameron and we broke up for a month,now our daughter isn't his and he's calm."Did you take your pills today" I ask,"yeah why" he asked."Nothing it's just you're really calm" I hug him,I wonder what's gonna happen when they wear off.