Big Announcement

Cameron's POV (new POV who this) 

"What was Chantel doing here" Gilinksy asked taking a sip of his drink, "nothing" I mumbled while shaking my head. "Forget her today is about September and the twins" Hayes putting his hand on my shoulder, " you're right" I said. "Assuming the the twins are yours" Carter laughed. "Carter" Mahogany said slapping Carter's arm. "What" he asked, " remember what happened with the whole Raelynn thing" he sipped his drink.

"Ignore him Cam, these babies are gonna have Dallas written all over them" Taylor said, "is everyone enjoying the gender reveal party" September asked when she walked over to us with Raelynn in her arms. "Yep, you did a great job princess" I said and kissed her forehead. "Come on Cam it's time to release the balloons" she grabbed my hand. "We'll get the box" Nash said, they bring a cardboard box from inside of the house to the backyard." Babe can you get their attention" she asked.

"Attention everyone" I say loudly and everyone's attention turns to September and I on the patio. " We're gonna open this box and the balloons that come out with reveal the twins' gender" September explained to the group. "September, Raelynn and I will open it on the count of 3" I announced. "1, 2, 3" the party shouts as the 3 of us open the box together.

The crowd is silent as we all look up to dozens of pink and blue balloons floating into the air, we soon scream with excitement. " Holy shit" I scream, I attack September's face with kisses and plant one on her lips. "Why didn't you tell us you were having a boy and a girl" Skate asked while giving September a hug, "I wanted it to be a surprise" she smiled."Hear that Rae, mommy's gonna have a boy and a girl" I told Raelynn. She laughed and clapped her hands.

"I can't wait to get baby clothes and decorate their room and get toys" September rambled, and don't forget the most important thing" Nash said. "What" she asked, "we all gotta think of names" he said. As soon as he mentioned that, everyone started shouting names at us. "Everyone shut up, we can talk about names later" September smiled while rubbing her belly.