Eyes With Lies

Nash's POV 

The front door opens and September walks in the living room,"mommy" Raelynn says.She runs to her and September picks her up,"hey babygirl how was your day" September asks her."Good" Raelynn smiles,"how was she" she asks us.We don't say anything and just stare at her,"what's wrong" she asks."Why did you end the call" Mahogany asks,"go upstairs angel" she puts Raelynn down.Raelynn goes to her room and September just stands there.

"Okay so what" she asks,"wanna explain why your daughter has blue eyes" I ask."I don't know" she says,"I think you do" Hayes says."Look I don't know but I swear on my life it's Cam's kid okay" she says,"I honestly don't believe you" Mahogany says."Look all the doctor said after she was born is here's your baby and she has ADHD" she says starting to get angry."Does Cameron know it's not his child" I ask,"it is" she yells."Fuck you I'm gonna be in Raelynn's room" she says,she goes upstairs.

"What time does Cam come back from work" Mahogany asks,"in like a couple hours " I say."Do you believe her" Mahogany asks,no's ring in my ear as we all speak."She seemed to get pretty mad about it" I say,"honestly it doesn't make sense why would she hide it until now" I say."I wanna believe her but I can't" Hayes says."But wouldn't Cam notice by now is daughter has blue eyes" Jack asks,"Cameron's a fast pace guy" I say."True" Jack says,"get in get out that's his life" Johnson says."Should we tell him" Mahogany asks,"we have to tell Cameron his daughter isn't his daughter" I say."Agreed" they all say.