1- Day One

December 14

"Welcome to the team Leah. We are glad to have you even if it is temporary." I speak staring into her chocolate eyes. Speaking of chocolate, she was definitely a chocolate doll hand carved by the man upstairs himself.

"Thank you, sir." She responded breaking eye contact and nervously fixing her already perfect hair.
"As my temporary personal assistant, I will need you to be on your A game. You will also need this list of-"

"Nathan Strong!" We both hear and quickly turn. Just as I was about to fuss, I realized who it was.
"Oh my, my what do we have here Nate! She's beautiful!" My mom went on kindly pulling Leah into a bear hug. Neither of us were able to get a word in as my mom kept raising her hand signaling, she wasn't done. It wasn't until she got the urge to pee that we were able to speak.

"My apologies." I say as soon as the bathroom door clicks.
"Wow, she is a firecracker." Leah said with a soft smile.
"I will talk to her you are free to go to your desk. I will be out to speak with you in a bit." I say rushing her out before my mom returned.
"Can I ask why she assumed we are dating?" She asked with a lifted eyebrow confused.
"She knows my type and you Ms. Leah Parker are definitely my type." I say looking dead into her eyes. With a quick blush she spins on her heels and hightailed it to her desk. As if she knew I was watching she turned and looked back almost thankful she couldn't see inside my office. After fixing her hair and lip stick, she sits and quickly starts reading over the paper I handed her earlier. I paid sole attention to her legs after that from the Louboutin's on her feet all the way up to the hem of her pencil skirt.

Oh, what glorious legs she has, long enough to wrap around my waist.

"She is stunning Nate."
"She is mom but she's not my lady."
"Not yet, but come a month or so she'll be-"
"Gone mom, she will be gone." I snap all too quickly.
"Whatever you say son. I'm inviting her to Sunday's dinner and she better be there."
"Mom what the hell!?" I shout.
"Bye sonny pooh!"

And just like that she was gone. Chuckling to myself I forget it and dig into my work. A short while later there is a soft knock on my office door before Leah slips in.

"Sir your first appointment has arrived." She said nibbling on her bottom lip.
"Thank you, Leah please send him in." With a quick nod she stepped out and escorted Donavan in. He was looking at her bum hypnotized by the swing of her hips.
"I forgot my notebook gentleman, if you'd excuse me for a second." Leah said turning around half way through my office. Normally I'd offer my assistant one but I need Donavan to know she was off limits.

"Don't even think about it she's mine." I bark out in a whisper yell as soon as Leah is far enough away so she can't hear.
"Roar tiger," Donavan laughs. Glaring at him I roll my eyes.
"She's beautiful Nate."
"That's what I said this morning apparently she's new to the city of Memphis." I say adjusting into a comfortable position.
"Sounds like she's from the west coast." Nodding my eyes lock on to hers as she makes her way back into the room. Quietly sitting down in the seat beside me, she waits for the actually meeting to begin. 

***

"Fifty-fifty!"
"Well you get that after profits roll in and I'm paid back in full okay." I state watching Leah scratch every word down.
"Fine Nate you win."
"I always win buddy." I say springing out of my seat walking around my desk.
"Whatever remember golf at four this evening I need to take your money. Nodding I laugh and tell him that he could try.

I was so busy laughing and joking with my best friend that I didn't notice Leah behind me until I shut the door after Don left. I quickly spun around bumping into her. She gives a little yelp as she starts to fall. Quickly my arms reach out wrapping around her curvy frame resting above her hips. I hear her suck in a deep breath as I pull her into me. When I catch those sexy chocolate orbs staring up at me, I instantly grow rock hard. She lets out a soft moan as her eyes search mine. Lust, full-fledged lust was all I was giving away. I watch her breathing changes and she stands still unable to move.

Taking the time to look at her some more I let my eyes drift down her high cheek bones to her nice plump lips. Swiping my tongue across my own lips I take a deep breath and release it slowly. Leah took this time to find her voice,
"I'm sorry Sir, I- I should have been paying attention to where I was going."

Her voice sounded forced as if that's not what she was going to say.
"It was my fault Leah," I say looking back up into her eyes.
"I spun around too quickly." I say trying not to pick her up by her ass and kiss her. Even in her six-inch stilettos she was about a foot shorter than me.

"Leah tell me no." I whisper leaning forward dropping my forehead onto hers.

"W- ahh W-why?" She breaths in a sexy lust filled voice.
"Because I don't share, and you won't be working here long."
"I belong to no one and that's against office policy."
"I'm the boss fuck that policy!" I grumble out pulling her to me.
"I don't want anything from you sir."
"I never said nor thought you did. You're a strong black woman." I mumble against her lips causing her to gasp and I took her lips in the hottest most passionate kiss I'd ever had in all of my twenty-eight years of living.

Damn girl, I thought as I lifted her into my arms. Ass in both hands, as she moaned and groaned. Turning around I place her against the window so that I can feel her curves.
"Leah?" I ask pressing against her with my body.
"Sir?" She moans out.
"I'm going to fuck you soon, but tonight I'm taking you out girl." I say thrusting into her. Reaching around I pull her back into me and touch her large breast.
"What time Nathan?" The sound of my name for her lips drove me mad and I growled into her neck nipping at it.
"Seven, but I like to be early so be ready by six-thirty."
"Okay." Leah moans out grinding into me.
"Down little pony."

"What have you done to me?" She questions looking back over her shoulder.

"It seems I've awakened the freak deep within your soul." I say winking.
"She wasn't hidden just on vacation." Leah mumbles more to herself.
"Finders keepers Ms. Parker. Finders keepers!" I smile.

_________________

👑Hey Royals, if you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote. ⭐️

ARAYAIK ☃️