s i x

FINALLY
THE SMUT YOU MAY
OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN
WAITING FOR...
[btw it escalates fast so...]

-x-

"I just never see you anymore, Dean", Castiel protested.

"I can't help it Cas, I have to get a job", Dean argued.

"But you never spend time with me. You don't even text me anymore!", Cas yelled.

"Well if we had an endless supply of fucking money then I would spend more time with you", Dean shouted back.

"Whatever, I just don't think you love me anymore", Cas added in a quiet voice.

Dean looked shocked.

"You never smile when you see me and you don't hug me anymore. It's like I mean nothing to you", Cas continued.

"Cas... I", Dean started.

Castiel stared down at his shoes and a tear ran down his cheek.

Dean lifted Cas' chin up and gently kissed him.

SMUT APPROACHING!!
SMUT APPROACHING!!
SMUT APPROACHING!!
SMUT APPROACHING!!
SMUT APPROACHING!!
SMUT APPROACHING!!
SMUT APPROACHING!!

Their lips were perfectly synchronized. Castiel ran his tongue along Dean's bottom lip, asking for entrance.

Dean gladly granted it and moaned as Cas explored his mouth.

Dean ran his fingers through Cas' slightly tangled hair and Cas' hands were at Dean's hips.

Cas shoved Dean against the wall, pinning him to it.

Cas began to kiss him more ferociously, as if letting all his frustrations out.

Dean bucked his hips against Cas.

"Please Cas", he whimpered.

Cas only growled in reply. He began kissing along Dean's jawline and neck.

He left love bites on Dean's collarbone and Dean moaned louder.

Cas began to unbutton the plaid shirt Dean was wearing. He planted kisses all over his boyfriend's slightly toned chest.

Castiel could feel Dean's hard pressed into his hip and could hardly resist Dean.

He continued to kiss down to Dean's waist and began to unbuckle his belt, he stripped it off and cast it away. Cas proceeded to remove Dean's pants.

Cas quickly unbuttoned his own shirt and let it fall to the ground. He began undoing his belt before Dean stopped him.

"That's my job", he said and chucked Cas' belt away.

Dean knelt down in front of Cas and began palming him through his pants.

Cas moaned softly. "Oh... yes Dean"

Dean undid Cas fly and teasingly pulled his pants off.

Dean continued to palm the angel as he inched his boxers down.

"Please...", Cas whined in frustration.

Dean couldn't help himself, he pulled down Cas' boxers and his member sprang free.

Dean gripped it and took it all in his mouth. He ran his tongue over Cas' tip and a moan escaped Cas' chapped lips.

Dean pumped as he sucked and Cas began to buck into Dean's mouth.

Dean pulled back and stood up, he grabbed Cas by his tie and kissed him.

Cas tasted his pre cum as Dean sensually kissed him. Cas snaked his arms down to Dean's ass and lifted him up to his waist. Dean wrapped his legs around Cas's waist and started to kiss his collarbone.

Cas carried him to their bedroom and laid him down, quickly climbing on top of Dean.

Dean continued to leave love bites all over Cas's exposed chest.

"I've missed this", Cas said and moved down to Dean's waist and continued to kiss him just above the waistband of his boxers.

He sucked and nibbled the soft skin and tugged at the waistband with his teeth.

Dean moaned for him to hurry. Castiel slowly slid his boxers down his thighs and licked Dean's tip.

Dean groaned and lolled his head back in pleasure. "Oh... god Cas"

Cas then put Dean's whole length in his mouth. He started to nibble at Dean's tip and Dean suddenly exploded in Cas' mouth.

Cas swallowed all of it and proceeded to lick the rest off of Dean's throbbing member.

Cas slowly pumped, letting Dean ride out the rest of his high. He slowly kissed back up Dean's chest and Dean suddenly flipped them over.

"My turn", Dean growled hungrily.

He pulled Castiel closer to him by his tie and kissed Cas hard enough to leave a bruise.

Dean then grabbed a container of lube and a condom from his side table drawer. He eagerly ripped open the condom and slid it onto Cas' rock hard member, after that Dean generously slathered lube upon Cas' dick.

Dean then began to ride Cas' slick dick. Cas started thrusting uncontrollably.

Cas eventually came in Dean.

The pair panted and lent against each other.

They began to kiss again, softer this time. More loving.

"You can get as many jobs as you want if we do this every night", Cas said in a husky voice.

-x-

Well, that was interesting *cues Gabriel eyebrow wiggle*

My first time at writing smut so don't hate....

But I am open to positive criticism [ I'm actually not sure if this exists but in that case just criticism in general ]

Anyway have a lovely day/night my marshmallows