t e n

"Cas? Hey, are you listening?", Charlie asked and waved a hand in front of me.

"Uh.. no, not really", I replied.

Charlie gave an exasperated sigh. "Well, if you were listening instead of staring at Dean you would know that we're having exchange students from Australia"

"Uh.. Why are you telling me?", Cas asked.

"Because, they're in our grade and we're supposed to show them around", Charlie added.

"M'kay... When are they coming, then?"

"Like two days", Charlie said matter-of-factly.

Castiel continued to stare at Dean as he laughed with his friends.

"Cas, far out!", Charlie yelled. "Can you fucking listen"

"Okay, okay", Cas replied sheepishly.

"We can show them our way", Charlie said raising an eyebrow.

"I honestly have no idea what you're talking about", Cas confessed.

Charlie sighed. "Why do I even bother?", she said exasperatedly.

Castiel shrugged in reply and Charlie face palmed.

"Whatever", Charlie said and walked out of the canteen to the library.

Cas looked back at Dean but he had disappeared. He sighed and reluctantly followed Charlie with his head down. He steered around the jocks but ran into someone.

Cas looked up into those candy-apple green eye from the floor and blushed.

"Uh.. S-sorry", he stuttered.

"Don't worry about it man. It's my fault I wasn't watching", Dean said and offered Cas a hand.

Cas took it and was heaved up by his noticeably muscle toned crush.

Cas once again glanced into thise mystical eyes but was shielded by his shyness. He quickly looked down but could feel his blush growing.

Dean noticed his nervousness and smiled. "Well see ya later, cutie", he said and walked away.

Castiel stood there astounded. Did he just call me cutie?, he asked himself.

Eyes wide he walked to the library to tell Charlie. He beamed thinking about it.

He pushed open the glass doors and immediately spotted Charlie. Cas ran over to her an sat down.

"Charlie, Charlie, Charlie. You'll never guess what just happened", Cas said excitedly.

Charlie ignored him and turned the page of her book.

"Charlie, come on guess", Cas nagged tapping her shoulder like a five year old.

Charlie continued to ignore him. Cas frowned.

"Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie", Cas whispered loudly into Charlie's ear.

Charlie barely flinched. Cas thought for a moment and smiled maliciously.

"Charlie Bradbury, do you remember that time I caught you reading smut?", Cas whispered.

Charlie blushed at the mention of her secret.

"Okay, what?", Charlie asked.

"Deanjustcalledmecutie", Cas said quickly almost bouncing on his chair.

"What?", Charlie asked. "Dude, slow down"

"Dean just called me cutie", Cas said slower.

"Told ya he liked you", Charlie said and returned to reading her book.

-x-

This is a preview/sneek peak of my new story Aussies if you wanna read the rest just look for it in my works or search Aussies -Destiel Fan Fic-

See ya later babes ❤